SAU Community

Formula 1 2015

dezz

I wonder if Louise can turn the switch back on next year or whether he will go to sleep now he has 3 x WDCs. Mercedes will have us believe development tweaks have moved the car in Rosbergs favour but surely Louise spending too much time in hotel rooms with C-grade rappers and F grade groupies has more to do with it

Let's hope it all goes to his head again and he gets himself all caught up in the lifestyle and distractions like he was before. I'll never forgive Lauda for sorting him out and basically banning all that nonsense from race weekends...

But if it's just that their latest development suits Nico better as that suggests, I hope they keep up the good work!

Edited by hrd-hr30

He's a three time world champion, nobody is telling him anything. By 30 years old, you are who you are now

That's either going to rub people the wrong way or not at all

For example, I find Fernando to be one of the underhanded and devious fcuk I have seen race, now everything he says and does is tinged with that bias. Keep in mind, there's a Schumacher career in that time period too, and he was a gigantic piece of shit

You are just going to have to live with the fact a person you don't like is at the top at the moment, give it a few years and somebody else you might like will take his place

I don't care/mind that he's at the top, the Merc was miles ahead this season and he took the honours against his team mate. I just don't like the scripted answers and the acting like a rockstar on the podium etc, eg ignoring the first question on the podium to shout out hello 'insert country name' in that language

RBR confirmed TAG branded Renault engines. STR are the big winners, getting 2015 Ferrari engines :) RBR were flat out beating STR with the same donk this year. STR will effectively be the lead team next year! lol

Who knows. There was a bit of info going around that the Renault ICE was pretty solid, just something to do with the KERS deployment wasnt quite as good as others

But then ive also read stories that state the KERS was great. There was a really good article about how RBR wanted to use the engine with their own energy systems and brand it as an infiniti engine

Its all really just rumours until someone who absoloutly knows comes forward anyway

Hoping it will be a good thing buy will see. Interested to see if anyone brings out any crazy new ideas on their car next year. When designers go outside the box its always very interesting

Did people watch the post race Sky broadcast? If you see Rosberg interact with the team and Hill/Herbert etc you do get the sense that that team warm to him...Lewis rightly or wrongly seems a lot more private with the team where as when Rosberg wins the mechanics always seem to enjoy it more with Rosberg

And, again righty or wrongly Rosberg is IMO the more genuine with his emotions. When Homo plays up he pretends to be upset or has to pretend to be happy.. I think Saward hit the nail on the head when I heard him speak at the start of the year. Homo doesnt know who he is or what he wants to be other than probably the most talented guy on the grid

You only have to listen to the final press conference of the year to see why perhaps the mechanics warm less to Homo is Lewis says the team made the decision re the tyre for the final stint...hinting they held him back . Whilst engineers and team can be heard on the radio asking what tyres does he want to run and Lewis simply ignores the question on the radio so the team made the decision (which just happens to have been the right deision based on Vettels performance on the super soft)

I quite liked his dad but Nico, bah, so what if he tries to smooch his garage, he's still lost two seasons in a row.

I concur Lewis is shallow and his post race answers are contrived bullshit but he's been the better driver and when DC asked Nico about catching up for a post race dinner date, Nico still came out like a sulk even though he'd won the race, he knows Lewis would slap him with the championships.

What we need is less contrived shit, less personality contests and more race entertainment from an improved Ferrari, RB, etc. M2cs.

Ah the olden days when it was mechanical grip and Jim Clark four wheel drifting.... :-)

Its all really just rumours until someone who absoloutly knows comes forward anyway

Renault and RBR have comfirmed it. That's why I posted it.

TAG branded Illien Renault PU for RBR. Of course, it will only be a TAG if it's any good and a Renault when it blows up or gets beaten by the No2 team with the 2015 Ferrari donk...

STR will be up there with Williams I reckon.

Edited by hrd-hr30

Renault and RBR have comfirmed it. That's why I posted it.

TAG branded Illien Renault PU for RBR. Of course, it will only be a TAG if it's any good and a Renault when it blows up or gets beaten by the No2 team with the 2015 Ferrari donk...

STR will be up there with Williams I reckon.

My comment about it all being rumors was directed hearsay about the Renault KERS System being the weak link or not the weak link. Not to do with the TAG-Renault deal

ah... whether it's ICE or ERS, the Renault certainly sucks. Considering they (Renault and RBR) got Illien involved end of 2014, it's likely to be the ICE they were most worried about. At that stage anyway.