SAU Community

burnouts

How can anyone possibly call themself the burnout champ or burnout king? Furthermore, how is a burnout comp judged?

i'd say that most people would be able to do a massive burnout and smoke their tyres down to the radial.

How can anyone possibly call themself the burnout champ or burnout king? Furthermore, how is a burnout comp judged?

i'd say that most people would be able to do a massive burnout and smoke their tyres down to the radial.

Burnouts on the road and burnouts on the track a somewhat different

most likely judged by the amount of stupidity you have.. to watch your money float away in a cloud of white smoke..

theres the ultimate burnout king.. :wassup:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• I'm going to vote for considering going to the effort to close the lash down to the minimum. My bro-in-law got around to checking the clearances on the 3SGE in his Caldina. Was a bit fat all over. New shims at lowest allowable lash, and the car is remarkably better to drive. It appears that the increase in both total lift and duration that you get from doing this is worth a lot more than you might expect. I have been having evil (and expensive and time consuming) thoughts about doing it to mine, and I don't even think I have a problem. Not that I'd know, though.
    • Thanks for that, it actually sounds fine to me. What oil weight are you running and what kind of oil pressure do you see around idle RPM and a bit over it?
    • https://youtu.be/CCHaKUhZi34?si=PNdluupk9TWFtvws
    • Maybe record a video and post it up on YouTube and link it back here 
    • Yeah that's exactly my thoughts but I'm far from an expert. Video didn't upload so will get it on YouTube and share the link. Thanks mate. Yeah as above really they're not horrible numbers are they!  And it's on a greddy inlet. Has ID1050x that are quite noisy but tbh it did this on the older injectors. Lots of noise comes from the injector rail too.