SAU Community

R32 Gtst - Track Car

bcozican

On 05/08/2024 at 9:50 AM, bcozican said:

thanks mate. yeop thats me ....they turned my tired ramblings into something decent which was nice 😁

I shouldve just said refer to SAU for said history ... its pretty much alot on here haha

I thought you were remarkably coherent and made the most of the inane questions you were given to work with. I love the thumbnail shot with dust blowing up from the diffuser.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I got one clip of the car from WTAC this year. It sounds amazing coming down the straight. Though the potato phone recording does not quite do it justice.

It was nice to meet you in person @bcozican! I'm the guy in the explorer hat who came up during the pit walk on Saturday.

Much appreciated that you went out again in the afternoon session. It's a shame not all the teams do.

Hope it all worked out well for you and that you can make it again next year!

• Like 9

16 hours ago, soviet_merlin said:

I got one clip of the car from WTAC this year. It sounds amazing coming down the straight. Though the potato phone recording does not quite do it justice.

It was nice to meet you in person @bcozican! I'm the guy in the explorer hat who came up during the pit walk on Saturday.

Much appreciated that you went out again in the afternoon session. It's a shame not all the teams do.

Hope it all worked out well for you and that you can make it again next year!

Hey!  Thanks for that it great to meet you sorry wasnt for long was hetic 

Hope you enjoyed WTAC!

Yeah we upped the rev limit in 5th gear and just wound that out rather than a shorter change to 6th and back to 5th again around T1 and wow it was screaming its little RB tatas off 😄 

That arvo session I had to go out! I hadnt had a proper run since the morning session on Friday so was my only chance to go full send

Theres a reason the top teams dont go out because the track was absolutely junk!  I had to have a crack and my 1.31.1 prob wouldve been a low 1.30 in a morning session in fact I was up 1.2 sec on my 1.31.6 coming into T8 even then but the tyres literally went to mush

Still managed a PB ad 6th in Open class not horrible for a guy that gets about 10 laps a year on SMP and only booked 3 hot laps

The car is very good now

But wow it was a hetic WTAC might do a run down just got home yesterday from 4 day drive back to Perth 

RHP_0442.thumb.jpg.486e6c9c15876e9c2abc03b3bb238e0d.jpg

FB_IMG_1725195526616.thumb.jpg.6bf0f99e7f85a25e0df3094c37b5ef37.jpgFB_IMG_1725195512844.thumb.jpg.010f4ed1cf39a6ac0f2e1452a813f050.jpg

Edited by bcozican
  • Like 9

10 hours ago, bcozican said:

Hey!  Thanks for that it great to meet you sorry wasnt for long was hetic 

Hope you enjoyed WTAC!

Yeah we upped the rev limit in 5th gear and just wound that out rather than a shorter change to 6th and back to 5th again around T1 and wow it was screaming its little RB tatas off 😄 

That arvo session I had to go out! I hadnt had a proper run since the morning session on Friday so was my only chance to go full send

Theres a reason the top teams dont go out because the track was absolutely junk!

Hah, all good! I just wanted to say hello.

Fair enough if the conditions aren't great. But as a spectator the more I get to see the cars on track the better. It was really good, but will probably come two days next year just to be able to see it all.

I'm all for the new rev limiter! After the V10 Rodin Sintura, the high revving RBs like yours were the best sounding cars out that weekend.

• Like 1