SAU Community

Wtb: R32 Gt-R - Upto 35K For Right Car

As topics states, I am after a clean R32 GT-R.

No accidents,no rust and little to no modifications are my only requirements.

After any colour and not fussed about kms.

Car must be in Melbourne at this stage but will consider other states if i don't find anything within the next few months.

Please send me a PM with info if you have anything that is of interest.

Thanks RBN1 that's right I have a genuine 32 Vspec for sale mate need it gone for the right price is clean and ready to go perfect if ur looking for a 300 rwkw Gtr which is reliable and mildly tuned. Be quick as I have an offer on the table and another 2 blokes coming over the weekend these are getting hard to find the ol vspecs I'm asking $19K as is which is a bargain I reckon unfortunately for me I need to move quick to settle my property

Thanks RBN1 that's right I have a genuine 32 Vspec for sale mate need it gone for the right price is clean and ready to go perfect if ur looking for a 300 rwkw Gtr which is reliable and mildly tuned. Be quick as I have an offer on the table and another 2 blokes coming over the weekend these are getting hard to find the ol vspecs I'm asking $19K as is which is a bargain I reckon unfortunately for me I need to move quick to settle my property

Car's like yours don't come around very often locally. Plus your one has genuine optional Nismo rear pods! *rare*

As mentioned in initial post: no accident, no rust and little to no mods.

There are very few that fill this criteria on carsales and the ones that do weren't what I was after condition wise after an inspection. So links to carsales are not going to assist me :)

As for importing my own - I have imported a few cars for myself and when it comes to cars like R32 GTRs, I prefer to see them in person. Even some agents that the beat brokers use fail to pick certain things up even when inspecting.

I have already seen the thread for the silver Vspec at 19k as mentioned several times above. Goes back to my initial requirment of wanting little to no mods.

sinista32 - I was unable to find one when I last posted and got busy with work so the search came to a halt. I have a but more time on my hands now so I have begun to look again.

I am not in a rush, happy to wait for the right car to come up.

Thanks for all your help guys. Hopefully something comes up.

• Like 1

Tried to send you a PM but it says you cant receive any more.

I am considering selling my R32 GTR and I think it may be the sort of car you are after. I will just give you the basic info (off the top of my head) for now and if it sounds like what you are after let me know and I can give you all the info I have an go from there.

1991 model, imported around 7 years ago. 121000kms (I believe they are original). Was gun metal grey but was resprayed factory white in Japan for some reason. Enkei wheels 17x10.5, N1 kit, kakimoto (sp?) exhaust, pod filters, Sydney Kid suspension, Strut braces, nistune daughterboard running 244kw (got dyno sheet), always serviced with Motul Chono 300V, all standard inside (bubbles in dash, not too bad). As far as I can work out it has never been in an accident etc. I can not find a single spot of rust. Always garaged etc. I can send you the pre purchase inspection from when I bought it if you like. Has a fair few stone chips at front but other than that it is in really good condition.

Anyway, let me know if you want some more details and I will let you know. If your interested PM me your email address I can send photos pre purchase inspection etc.