SAU Community

R34 Gtt Triple Gauge Pod Into R34 Gt

ikroniikz

hi, i have looked all over this forum for an how to install thread to put the r34 gtt triple gauge pod into an r34 gt with no luck.

i was just seeing if anybody had done and could run it through with me step by step, or know of a thread with a step by step how to they could link me.

thank you

if you mean how does the pod that holds the guage install, remove the radio / ac surround, unclip the air vents, it unscrews from the front and unclips.
screw holes you can see at the front

IMAG1837_zps59f584b8.jpg

oh thats right, they dont have the tv or anything, just a solid dash... yeah thats probably gonna make the job a bit shitter.
the thing to find out then is if the brackets are the same behind there to actually affix it to

owe yes some cutting would have to be involved I would assume.... and to remove the gauge pod you need only to wedge out the centre ac vents, then you will see 2 screws holding the pod in place (for GTT's anyway)

might be easier for you to look into mounting the gauges elsewhere?

I originally had everything set up like this >>>>>
post-89929-0-91006300-1419245411_thumb.jpg
But was too crowded so I actually installed my head unit where the gauges are supposed to go and put the gauges where the head unit was..
post-89929-0-40918500-1419245473_thumb.jpg