SAU Community

Wrx03

hey guys, i just wanted to share with everyone that skylines are so slow comparing it against a 2003 wrx. last nite my cousin let me drive his wrx and its hell fast compared to the gts4 turbo (r32). the wrx has a 3inch exhaust from the turbo and it sounds so swt....... the boost kicks in hard and i mean real hard at 3500 rev. man i fink im gonna get myself a wrx instead nows. i thought the RBs where good but nothing drives and handles like da WRX!!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if takes Subaru 14years to build a car that makes you happy!! Good for you... "14years too late" As funky would say:

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF TWO DECADES AGO

You're comparing an R32 gts4 to a WRX??? dollar for dollar compare it to a R33 GTR "but you really don't have to go that far, you could compare it with a GTsT 33 at half the price"...then tell me what makes you smile. But yes, the boxer note is a beautiful sound, which can be deceiving and be confused with power :)

Personally I couldn't care less if its faster -- BMI did a comparison where even the R34 GT-Rs were close to being beaten by the latest Evo/WRX Spec-C -- it looks like a $20k econobox on the inside and there is so much room for additional power out of a Skyline. Try that in a WRX without blowing your gearbox.

Anyway, obviously a troll

LW.

Dude - I own a skyline and a MY03 rex. The rex is a nice car with a bit of kick and fun to chuck around but the skyline is a weapon.

Having said all that if I had to choose between an R32 GTST4 and an MY03 rex I'd choose the rex - but not for the reasons you mentioned. More because its a near new car and hence would be a better buy. But if we are talking money wise then an MY03 is comparable to an R33 GTR and the skyline would win hands down.

hey guys, i just wanted to share with everyone that skylines are so slow comparing it against a 2003 wrx. last nite my cousin let me drive his wrx and its hell fast compared to the gts4 turbo (r32). the wrx has a 3inch exhaust from the turbo and it sounds so swt....... the boost kicks in hard and i mean real hard at 3500 rev. man i fink im gonna get myself a wrx instead nows. i thought the RBs where good but nothing drives and handles like da WRX!!!

cool man - sounds like technology has gotten slightly better over ten years :headspin: u may stick to the road going around the corner - but doesnt beat the feeling of going sideways hahaha always a rush!

Yeah r32 gts4 against 2003 wrx rofl

mate i had a run against a 2004 WRX with exhaust and cai and i raped the living shit out of it lol...r33gts-t

Nothing against wrx's though...great car...but damn are they UGLY

hahah go easy on him, he's made a mistake, sure, you guys are harsh :P

as its been said here (if you ever come back to read this thread?)

compare it with something a little better... My R33GTR would be a better comparison price wise.. its 10 years old (even older technology), and it makes wrx's (well all that i have lined up against) look like they are standing still, subaru's also have problems with understeer... but i agree they have the misconception that they make you feel like your going fast (especially with the exaust) and feel like they handle good... put it against a GTR, or even a half decent gtst

as snowman said, new wrx vs 15 year old r32, i'd be temped by the wrx as well, newer car etc...

Right... Well an R32 GTS-t is better. And it gets better from there. You said "Skylines are slow"

But I would like to see you go up against and R34 GTR N1 even in a 22B . . .

That said an R32 GTR stock would beat a 2003/2004 WRX. ( Track. 1/4 Mile )

As it has been said: "It's all about the chop chop" :bananaman :bananaman