SAU Community

2015 Motorsport Championship

ssxRicho

Okay thanks mate!!

I'll come down on the 8th to watch and meet people!!

Before I end on hitting the track see how people get ready and how they set everything up!

I don't want to look like a complete rookie :)

Everyone has been there. We'll have an SAU VIC garage so come say hi.

Hey guys,

Just wondering if there has been any decision on the classes you are running for this years championship? With only 5 days before Round 1 it would be good to see who is racing against each other... ;)

We have a good number of cars entered for this round. We want to see how it pans out and make sure that everyone had an opportunity to get involved. So we'll be looking at the classes after the round.

• 4 weeks later...

The classes look interesting - going from the 2015 championship spreadsheet in the Round1 thread.

Classes did need a bit of a shuffle with a few people being handicapped to only 6pts per round last year due to lack of competition etc.

Understand Rnd 1 was a bit unusual as we had such good numbers guess we'll see out it pans out.

• 3 weeks later...

Round 3 Broadford is not going ahead at this stage ( but working on a day later in the year).

We are have been discussing other options but its not looking good at the moment.

Hopefully myself or John will have an update next week.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

We'll post up on Facebook and in a thread here when we notice entries are open :)

In the meantime, Round 3 just opened up for AROCA / Sandown on May 9th within meecamsau

• 2 months later...

Got my 2015 cams license yesterday, when did they ditch the stickers and move to a card?

Probably because it's easier for dodgy people to print their own fake stickers ? More effort in counterfeiting a physical card, and can have more features added like holographic layers, etc.

I think the cards are cool, your very own FIA-approved credentials :P