SAU Community

2015 Motorsport Championship

ssxRicho

Dave, what a big round to miss when leading by 1pt leaving Aaron to clean up.

So is the final championship being updated - How many rounds get dropped this year?

It all looks good on paper but never stood a chance! Teh (35)GTR can never lose!

Collins is the unemployed bum nowadays, if he took a break from moving coffee machines or selling ink cartridges to pensioners he'd have it sorted already!

• 1 month later...

As stated above,

We will announce the results at the Sandown day January 30.

Yes no round 8 we had one track cancel on us, stay tuned as dates are being finalized for next year as we speak.

Unless I missed it I don't believe the results were announced at Sandown, is there any chance of an update of the final results from last year? :)

Correct I didn't get the Trophy's organised in time, emails will be going out this week to people who have won an award and will be presented at our next event. Then results will be posted.

:D

Sun 21st – Foresite MotorKhana

Correct I didn't get the Trophy's organised in time, emails will be going out this week to people who have won an award and will be presented at our next event. Then results will be posted.

:D

Sun 21st – Foresite MotorKhana

Cool, looking forward to seeing how it all pans out in the end. :)

• 1 month later...

Cool, looking forward to seeing how it all pans out in the end. :)

At the risk of sounding like a broken record is there any update on the results from last years championship? Also haven't seen what happened for the results and awards from Round 1 this year either? :)

• 3 weeks later...