SAU Community

R33 Stock Side Feed Fuel Rail And Fpr? For E85, 400rwkw

HIKAR1

Searched half a day but no luck finding the info.

New setup:

R33 Track Only

RB25/30

E85

Fuel cell -> Filter -> Bosch 044 -> Surge Tank -> 2 x Bosch 044 -> check valve -> Y merger -> Filter -> Stock fuel line -> Stock side feed fuel rail, 1200cc injectors, stock FPR

My questions are whether the items highlighted in red is capable to run 400rwkw on E85?

Thanks in advance lads.

Edited by kliono

1200cc side feeds? Damn they are using big drill bits these days...

Yes, they should flow enough, although the fpr may not bypass enough with twin 044's (causing high base fuel pressure.) I guess you don't care about what happens at idle and cruise though as it's track only.

• Like 1

Yeah hahaha I just read heaps on the JECS injectors review. A lot of people had issues running unleaded (idling etc) above 750cc, shit latency and poor spray pattern. Aside from those few people had issues brand spanking new injectors stuck running e85 so different fuel different problems. I'm going to flush them after track anyway by running it with unleaded so no big dramas.

With the flow, I can weld fittings on both end of the stock side feed fuel rail and cap off the original entry and exit, run sard fpr if that helps?

Circuit Sports do a side feed rail which I believe is dual entry, but could be wrong

I agree that you may as well go top feed modern injectors, but if you are hell bent on sticking with side feed then I would suggest the circuit sports rail

Not at all man. Sometimes if the stock components are up to the task then there is no point spending the money, same logic as forging a 300hp RB with no plans of bigger power. Decided last night, going to go with:

ID2000 injectors

Proflow top feed fuel rail kit RB25 plenum

Sard FPR

The JECS 1200cc is now stupidly expensive to what it is worth at $800AUD + shipping thanks to the conversion rate.

I was making 490rwkws E85 on stock fuel rail and lines. They are fine.

Hypergear, sorry, to elaborate some more for people that may google this question in the future. These are on;

1. Stock lines

2. Stock RB25 side feed fuel rail (non modified entry/exit)

3. Stock fuel pressure regulator

4. Injector size?

490rwkw nice!

For the questions:

1. Stock lines
Yes
2. Stock RB25 side feed fuel rail (non modified entry/exit)
Yes
3. Stock fuel pressure regulator
Sard fuel reg.
4. Injector size?
Ebay Junk 5x0 1200cc injectors.

they work, but they are shit

they idle, but idle rich

they are gay, yes..

here's an entire thread I started on nissansilvia.com about them:

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2441472

enjoy the read... then once you're done, convert to top feed:

http://www.trak-life.com/diy-converting-top-feed-injectors-r33-gts-t-skyline-rb25det/