SAU Community

ACT roll call!!

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's a maroon VY as well, i saw it ripping along belco way this arvo with a divvy van following at pace. i've seen the red VY, its an SS. sits around civic most nights pulling over ful sik lappers.

hey my name is Andrew just purchased a wine red R33 GTS-t in great cond 90thou km,

3" cat back exhaust,

bleed valve,

boost gauge,

mines computer,

hks ssq BOV,

full kit inc GTR front bar and Huge rear wing,

lowered,

17" genuine Veilside rims

Red and black int,

lots more but have to rush hope 2 c u all soon

Doh! I shoulda posted here months ago. Been on the forums 4 ages but only just recently got a Skyline........

Gunmetal R32 GTST with GTR bodykit,

RB25 engine, Big turbo, front mount, 3.5 inch exhaust all the way through, plus a whole heap of other things. Too damn loud (according to my g/f's neighbours) & too damn low! Bloody rego!

Really keen to cruise & meet the team soon. In any case i'll wave if i c ya out & about.

Hey hows it going, I have jonied the Nissan Ranks.. Sitting in my garage is a shiny grey R32 GTR. hmmm only awaiting Rego...

p.s. Hey Shell!

hey Stirlo! so you've joined the Skyline gang eh..:D Nice work!

although i loved that yellow subbie :)

yea not sure if anyone was checking out the paper on the weekend ?(saturday 21st) but i went and had a look at the S2 R33 GTS-T black was very nice i must admit not to many mods and looked to be in vgc. I was wondering as i am new to the whole skyline market when i do get teh $$$'s together to buy one would someone possibly come with me to point out any things to look out for and what not...

yea not sure if anyone was checking out the paper on the weekend ?(saturday 21st) but i went and had a look at the S2 R33 GTS-T black was very nice i must admit not to many mods and looked to be in vgc. I was wondering as i am new to the whole skyline market when i do get teh $$$'s together to buy one would someone possibly come with me to point out any things to look out for and what not...

I reckon you would get more than one Skyline dude mate. I reckon it'd be pretty cool if a whole bunch cruised with ya to check out a possible purchase! I'll put my hand up!

:wassup: