SAU Community

ACT roll call!!

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea not sure if anyone was checking out the paper on the weekend ?(saturday 21st) but i went and had a look at the S2 R33 GTS-T black was very nice i must admit not to many mods and looked to be in vgc. I was wondering as i am new to the whole skyline market when i do get teh $$$'s together to buy one would someone possibly come with me to point out any things to look out for and what not...

yes :bahaha:

I was wondering as i am new to the whole skyline market when i do get teh $$$'s together to buy one would someone possibly come with me to point out any things to look out for and what not...

Yepp - no problems. Just let us all know and we'll go over the car with a fine toothed comb :rofl:

lol cheers guys though i agree if i bring like 5 guys the owner would start packing it hehe. As i said its more so for when i get the money... and yes aurora it was black did you have a look ??? i am just trying to decide on what to get at this stage... i was originally going to go for a silver one but i am leaning more towards a black one with some nice 5 spoke white rims ??? i dont know we will see but i will post up in the canberra section when i am find one i am interested in.

Cheers for the feedback guys :rofl:

what if thats one of us.. conflict of interest...

should that be a problem hehe if you say what your car has really done/condition i wouldnt see their being a problem with someone looking over if it isnt a skyline guy it would be someone else :)

hey wats up im just startin to post on here now but i been lookin for over 7 months now i met a few of u guys on a coast cruise last year i went with my mate that had a r31 gtsx i got a blue 4 door 31 its a bit hard to miss cause its got a big ass wing on the back im sure alot of u guys have seen me around any ways it would be good to get to know use better cause im gettin a 32 or 33 one day jus gotta get some monies together

Black, 5 speed manual Coupe, 68000kms

Full Body Kit

Turbo timer.

After market Exhaust,

after market Air filter,

After market Blow off valve,

Nismo 320kms speedo meter

pwr steer, pwr windows, pwr mirrors

Climate control,

dual airbags,

16in alloys

CD player

strut Bars front/back,

Excellent condition

very neat car.

Advertised on Syndicate Forums

ahhhh that would explain it but its funny cause its the stock body kit for a S2 i am pretty sure except it looks like he has the nismo front lip and thats it the exhaust i am pretty sure is cat back as well 3.5 all in all its pretty stock but drove nicely.

na i thought i put in my above post i am still trying to organise the $$$'s it did look like a nice car though i must admit just a couple of things got me...

1. Dont have the $$$ at the moment otherwise i proably would have.

2. This guy is also selling a GTR on the syndicate forum 2 skylines ??? seems a little strange...

3. the whole nismo tacho cant tell whats genuine and whats not though i must admit it's just as easy to do it on the genuine tacho and these km's did seem very genuine...

but alas i need to find out if i have a chance of getting this permenant job that i will be going for soon... if i get it good buy SSS hello skyline and who knows by then i may not even have to get a loan WOOT ;)

ps dont worry guys hehe i will get a skyline all in good time then i will come out with yas :)

sigsputnik yea i could do that but i am past the "bash around a bit" cars hehe i have been driving now for almost 3.5 years which in some peoples opinions is not long... which i guess it isnt but hey i have driven a 2.8L 260z basic mods exhaust etc hehe its still downstairs sold to dad going to be a project car and currently got a N14 SSS pulsar 2.0L just after a little more power i am sure you can all relate and should i actually get one i will look after it i am not anther one of those mines_datsuns who will go run it into a poll or something ;)

thanks for the advise though hehe and what you talkin about willis amaru is only 20 or 21 isnt he and hes got a GTR :)