SAU Community

ACT roll call!!

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the advise though hehe and what you talkin about willis amaru is only 20 or 21 isnt he and hes got a GTR :)

And it was one of the stupidest things ive possibly done :Oops: But I could afford to do it now before I need to buy things such as houses/wedding rings/childrens clothes and toys so I thought why not, I might not get another chance. And ive loved the skyline since I saw them at Bathurst.

But I do consider myself a semi-responsible 20 year old driving a GTR, and I sure as hell dont do anything stupid in it (its been quite an expensive adventure and I dont want to be left at the end of the day with a massive debt and no car after I muzza it into a tree). And Ive got too much respect for the car to do anything that might risk crashing it.

But I also plan to go and do the Ian Luff advanced driver training in Sydney, just need to get some moneys and enough free time to go and do it.

leech dont worry i am 19 with a gtst and i looked after as best as i can. its the guys that have Fu@@ed up cars that cause us the troubles. so go out there and get yourself one. even though i am selling mine i am still going to get one.

• 1 month later...
Thats right Mark theres no escaping me...

Hey Stirlo.. its Eddie.. remember me?? i used to work with you at TTECH... im in sydney now... i see you have a gtr?? well i just bought myself an R34 GTT . here are some piccies for you ppl.

Hey Stirlo.. its Eddie.. remember me?? i used to work with you at TTECH... im in sydney now... i see you have a gtr?? well i just bought myself an R34 GTT . here are some piccies for you ppl.

:D Very nice. :D

Nice Job Buddy.. Sorry I remember you now I have talked to the Asian Maffia! hehehe

Looks nice when I have a new clutch you should come down for a cruise!

hahahah yeah no worries... umm i'll be back down next thursday for a couple of days on my RDO. I'll swing by TTECH and see how you guys are going..you working on thursday?