SAU Community

ACT roll call!!

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just started working at Telstra house in Dickson and noticed another R33 in the car park. Just wondering if the owner is on here?! Mine is the silver R33 with the EliteSport sticker on the windscreen.

LOL - well done :)

Na, I didn't have time :D Next time I'll make time and give it a run. I bet John was shocked ;)

I was there when TomR33 ran his up and got a very healthy 203kw !! He has the basic mods but has a 1995 model car/ecu !!

Lots of nice cars there..

Guest saiyaman

just saying Hi to everyone, gee's that's a lot of skyline's......Im also on the southside, I drive a gunmetal r32 gtst, you'll probably hear me....psscccct

hi saiyaman...saw 2 gunmetal R32s yesterday on the way to work...never know whether it's someone off here - there's so many in that colour!!

keep a look out for me cos I'm on the southside as well - give me a wave if you see me! :)

(wine red R33 - red 3 digit plates)

Guest saiyaman

Hi shell, I was driving around tugga's at around midday and was around erindale at about 3-4pm, cool... I'll look out for ya.

I have a gunmetal r32 and i am around tuggas reguarly, you can id my car my the p plates and the fat dint on the passenger side, i hate looking at that side of my car, makes me cry. Thank god i only see the driver side, mostly

If there's someon on here with a white R33 with no rear wing, chopped springs, and lives in Gordon area, or was visiting that area Friday night...your a moron, i'm sorry, but really, you give a bad name to Skyline drivers. Tailgating, overtaking down and inside on an emergency breakdown lane, and just generally driving like an idiot.

Okay, i'm done now.

Guest saiyaman

Yo canberrar33, hey man I see your car all the time....I work in the same building, I don't drive an r33 but Im the only one there (I think) with an r32....what a small world.

Hey Obseshn

Did this "white skyline" have stock wheels? There's one at my work in Tuggers that matches that description.

Yeah I get worked up seeing people drive like that, makes owners of imports look bad....

Theres a time and place for that sort of things and thats at Hume 12am :(

Hi Zheng/simmo,

Talking of problems...

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...&threadid=21535

I've taken it to F&F and EVO, they say it started for them :) (even left it overnight at F&F) I also took it to an autoelec in Fyshwick, but it started for him too.

The problem is that people don't seem to be willing to investigate it until they can see it happen (fair enough I guess). I'm almost at the stage where I leave the car with a place for a week or something to make sure they see what's going on.

Can anyone help me or suggest who i should take the thing to get this sorted? Its really starting to drive me nuts. Maybe I just start replacing things and seeing if it goes away? $$$ :(