SAU Community

Yay! Nismo Wins Bathurst 12 Hours

Duncan

fking awesome, stayed on the right lap and out of trouble all day. and definitely had the pace in the last 15min when it mattered.

go nismo!

2015_Bathurst12.jpg

and also, sucked in v8s. couldn't have been a better result for Nissan and free to air as you piss off to foxtel. especially after moving your dates around and deliberately banning supercar drivers from Bathrust

• Like 14

"If any boss sacks an employee for turning up late tomorrow, he's a bastard!" said PM Bob Hawke after Australia II beat Liberty in the 7th and final race.

You can quote Bob. ;)

• Like 1

If anyone on SAU would like some memorabilia of yesterday's race, printed matter in the Daily Telegraph - unless it's on the last page - will be overshadowed by the leadership spill.

May I suggest that your local newspaper obtain a copy of the Western Advocate for you which reports Bathurst news and sport.

watched it all day, was great that it was on tv this year last year i had to hold my ipad all day lol. The bentley and the audi really blew that last restart, i can just imagine the gtr driver hitting the button for unlimited boost or something hahah.

Great to see nissan back on top with the gtr, looking forward to next year.

• Like 1

I was up at 5:30 to watch the start and watching on and off all day, until the final hour where my eyes were glued to the TV.
My first year not at the mountain for the 12hr, was a pity, but was also good to see every angle on TV.