SAU Community

Power Fc Issue

Kanaric

Do they mean nothing on the hand controller works?

Speed goes to the cluster before the ECU. Cant remember but the temp should do the same as well as oil pressure. Tacho im not sure about

So when I got home I put hte power fc back in myself, did the idle learning procedure, and it works fine. All the gauges work and the hand commander is working fine. IDK wtf they are talking about. Wish I didn't leave while they tried tuning the car because I would have looked at wtf they were talking about. Needless I am furious because they charged me a ton of money for dyno time and didn't even get this shit working then made some claims about gauges not working which is not true at all.

Ya they said they would tune it again so i'm going to give them a 2nd chance.

They said they have the commander pro software but don't have the cable. Would something like this work or do I have to use the one from Apexi?

http://www.newark.com/panasonic-industrial-devices/afc1520m-us9/computer-cable-assembly-rs232c/dp/34B9250

It looks like I can just use a serial to ps2 cable just don't know if the Apexi cable is some kind of an active device or just a cable.

Edited by Kanaric

Look up FC Hako or Datalogit. You will need one of those to connect the power fc to a laptop. if the tuner you are using doesnt have one, id be a bit wary of taking a car with a Power FC to them