SAU Community

another R35 GTR photo

Maxx

It's the prototype car.

It's the shit car. It reminds me of the new BMWs exterior-wise. I don't think it has stovepot rear lights which makes it a whore-a-line.

Hmmm maybe renault wanted the right to use nissan badges.. Explanation: In the next street theres a white Renault Clip with GT-R Badges.... wteeehhhff00kk?

• 3 weeks later...

Photochop... been proven and re-proven about 7 times before on various forums including this one.

• 2 weeks later...
what about a thread in this section where people can post known photochops possible concepts, any pics of the ?35 people come across Rezz??
Yeah, more or less the main V35 GT-R concept "photochops" have been posted up on SAU over the last couple of years... no new ones really.

Speculations good and all, but I notice that the prototype running around Cosworth is just a "wide-track" V35 Coupe with an R34 wing mounted high. Theres no real leads as to body work etc as far as I know. The last mention of aerodynamic work was posted up here on SAU about a year ago, outlining that the GT-R was at 1/5th scale clay model stage, and they hadn't finalized anything yet...

If anyone (:) Japan residents) has any, or comes across any leaked prototype sketches or rendered concept drawings of a fully kitted 35 GT-R (a la R34 GT-R prototype sketches) let us know eh?

• 3 weeks later...