SAU Community

Educated Guess At The Final Tune Results

Does anyone have a 4" system that is legal ??

Does anyone have a 3.5" that is legal ??

If so, what is it ?

put a Ferrari badge on your car.

They have ridiculously loud exhausts and never seem to be defected.

• Like 1

Pete

Date for return of car to builder?

Hi Mark, going back first week in June, they will have it until it is all fixed, hopefully :/

I hope I do not get stuffed around anymore, that will really piss me off :rant:

haha, that hurts :(

Probably more $s spent

Well for the same year model, BUT mechanically mine is virtually new from the radiator to the tail pipe.

I would not swap mine for a 400HP 1999 360 Ferrari :no: Also nowhere to put the kids :)

• Like 1

Here's my exhaust pete, it is 3 1/2inch and ive been stopped a few times by popo and no issues at all, even my old man is ok in the passenger seat , that means something lol, stainless steel jap system with cat replaced with 100cell and rear muffler is X force, cost $800... without the rear muffler it was terrible, but with the big ass muffler on the back its fine, add another fat muffler in the middle and you'll wonder if the engines even running or not.. :whistling:

post-70965-0-92815400-1431942249_thumb.jpg

post-70965-0-05448900-1431942272_thumb.jpg

Edited by AngryRB

Here's my exhaust pete, it is 3 1/2inch and ive been stopped a few times by popo and no issues at all, even my old man is ok in the passenger seat , that means something lol, stainless steel jap system with cat replaced with 100cell and rear muffler is X force, cost $800... without the rear muffler it was terrible, but with the big ass muffler on the back its fine, add another fat muffler in the middle and you'll wonder if the engines even running or not.. :whistling:

Sounds good Mark, well if I could hear it :whistling:

Just some quotes regarding my fuel situation , if I am going to try and get it all working properly I decided I would rather have over kill than run it on the edge.

Been thinking of getting an Aftermarket Industry surge tank with twin walbro 460lph pump mounted in the surge.

It seems the single walbro 460lph pump should flow around 450kw by itself. The issue is the plastic fitting in the fuel hat.(fuel gets pumped from the pump up through the fuel hat to the outside of the fuel tank via the "hat" then through the stock fuel lines to the engine bay.

On the R34 this hat is a bottle neck as the inside diameter of the fitting is around 3.5mm.

Just need to spend some more money :)

https://youtu.be/zY13FltTn18 is on dyno, and https://youtu.be/2ZjV5Pb5ySc is on a quiet road, full 3 1/2 inch system off GT3076 and external plumb back, only one large muffler at rear... ( excuse the crappy footage and Tein coilover old couch sounds lol)

Edited by AngryRB

https://youtu.be/zY13FltTn18 is on dyno, and https://youtu.be/2ZjV5Pb5ySc is on a quiet road, full 3 1/2 inch system off GT3076 and external plumb back, only one large muffler at rear... ( excuse the crappy footage and Tein coilover old couch sounds lol)

Thanks, I will fire up my PC later and have a proper look at both posts, this laptop is crap :(

Has the car still got the limiter ,180kph set up or over ridden. I had this on the 350GT and as a DD had no trouble with it

Sounds good Mark, well if I could hear it :whistling:

Just some quotes regarding my fuel situation , if I am going to try and get it all working properly I decided I would rather have over kill than run it on the edge.

Been thinking of getting an Aftermarket Industry surge tank with twin walbro 460lph pump mounted in the surge.

It seems the single walbro 460lph pump should flow around 450kw by itself. The issue is the plastic fitting in the fuel hat.(fuel gets pumped from the pump up through the fuel hat to the outside of the fuel tank via the "hat" then through the stock fuel lines to the engine bay.

On the R34 this hat is a bottle neck as the inside diameter of the fitting is around 3.5mm.

Just need to spend some more money :)

Fuel hat can be changed to alloy with a decent fitting in it.

Got a photo of mine.

Using genie turbo mufflers.

Turbo muffler, are they more restrictive than a chamber model.

I see you can also get them with insulation to quieten them down if you want.

The Genie, could not find out much except they put them on bigger 4WD types

Your builder supplied mine. Along with the AI install

Edit. Something like this, but not this one

http://www.powerhouseracing.com/p-4597-phr-fuel-hat-for-nissan-240sx-s14-skyline-r33-r34.aspx

I think I need a break from going to Sydney after this and will wait and see if they fix the stuff ups properly .