SAU Community

Educated Guess At The Final Tune Results

What's a few more weeks, hopefully it will be sorted when you get it back then plenty of enjoyment ahead.

Daz, it is not the time so much, even though it pisses me off, BUT how hard is it to answer these 3 questions

1. Is the leak fixed

2. Has the tune been completed, please send Dyno Graph or are there problems stopping you from finishing the tune

I do not need a diarised report , I have nothing to pay for , just tell me what has been completed.

• Like 1

That is the problem, customer service and lack of communication.

There is no doubt these blokes are good at what they do and I understand that some things show up after this type of build. As I have said before, I was not worried as I was sure they would rectify any faults.

I had been through a dragged out build with them and did not expect it to start all over again.

Nothing worse than being totally ignored when you inquire about your car and even worse when the only time they email you is to say you will get a "Diarised Report" Tomorrow, stuff tomorrow! email the answers to the questions, done and I would not be sitting here at 6 in the morning writing this shit.

No doubt this Report will be a drawn out load of double talk to make everything look good for them and that is OK as most BIG companies do similar reports. This is a mob with about 5 workers and 2 owners, not Nissan Motors.

I just want to know what is finished and what is not and why. Then I go away and sulk for an hour and go back to waiting, well until I am ignored again :)

I feel for you mate.

lack of communication is terrible.

hope they at least answer your questions today and dont tiptoe around it.

It is so stupid to cause this type of backlash when it is easier to just "communicate !"

Anyway, enough of this crap, I will post the outcome :)

Have you tried giving them a call? Most of these workshops are pretty terrible on emails, phone is always much better!

Don't I know that :)

When I have called the person to speak to is busy or out, so if I do not get a reply I go back to emails. I know they get them.

They have a bloke sitting in front of the computer all day, he passes the information along and then most of the time when they do not want to answer for whatever reason, it gets ignored. It does your head in after a while, I guess if it did not happen before with the build I would not be so upset, but it did and left a bad taste in my mouth .

I also know they read this thread and would not be happy with me dragging up this shit, well that makes 2 of us, but after a while being ignored who gives a shit :(

:\ it should be the guy behind the desks job to know what's happening with each car....

There is no doubt in my mind that he knows everything that goes on, he is a smart bloke, BUT what he knows is one thing and what he can say is another.

why would you have an office worker and not allow him to sort this shit out before it hits the fan, it is just plain dumb!

I had from 1 to 3 office workers at different times during my business years, BUT I handled all complaints and repairs, I did this to make sure if there was a manufacturing problem I could rectify it before it went any further and caused a bigger problem.

If someone was not happy with one of my products I went to their home personally to sort it out, there was no one else to blame, the $ stops at the top.

why would you have an office worker and not allow him to sort this shit out before it hits the fan, it is just plain dumb!

He's probably too busy reading SAU to do any work! :D

• Like 2

So it's been weeks in the shop for tune tidy up, new dump pipe and replace top rad hose?

Thats about it, had a reply so things are looking up and stopped it falling into the toilet .

Want to make your business better, yes ?

I used the " C" word , Communication, Customer Care, Client Consideration, it is so much better for your business, easier and better than pissing them off :)

• Like 1

Well had the diarised report , it was very comprehensive .

They installed a 3.5" Dump and a 100 cell cat, but it gave no noticeable power gains ?

They also tried 2 different types of cams and found the bottom end similar but the other cams gave more power at the top end and re installed the original cams.

The water leak seems to be OK but I will know more tomorrow after the car had been road driven over the weekend.

If all goes well the car will be on the Dyno tomorrow and I will get a Dyno Graph to compare with the old one.

I am a bit pissed that the new sized dump/cat did not help much

He ran vehicle on dyno at high power and noticed power lower than previous

- Lowered boost and performed full power run

- All OK,

But as long as it is going strong, all good :)

After driving it home I will have a fair idea how it is all working and work out what to do next :/ ??????????????????????????????????