SAU Community

Educated Guess At The Final Tune Results

I would be nervous picking it up. Hope its a frickn animal been a 3.2L.

Should have given it to RIPS those boys know how to build a RB30+

The latest R32 that runs 9's is a monster.

I doubt they would of recommended a 3.2 with a 6262.
  • Like 1

If I was after big HP I would not have used the PT6262 either, just wanted one that spooled sooner for my please on the street, all good :)

I know you weren't.

Just saying its pointless to recommend one workshop over another with so many variables.

If I was after big HP I would not have used the PT6262 either, just wanted one that spooled sooner for my please on the street, all good :)

Congratulations Pete. Glad everything seems sorted. Just in regards to your above comment, big HP you mean 750+ and yes I agree there would be trade offs. But selecting a turbo for 600 HP would not have sacrificed lower end that much on a 3.2. Hardly noticeable.

I know you weren't.

Just saying its pointless to recommend one workshop over another with so many variables

I only know 1 workshop so that leaves me out of this

But like all businesses , the owners believe their product or procedure is the best otherwise there would be no variables :/

Thought you went to lunch?

Your point Sir ?

I am now at the point, were I wish I did not go to lunch as the grapes turns to poison and make one feel like shit :)

This is probably how the Whale's motor feels after a chamber full of vegetable products burnt to shit :)

thread needs more pics and vids :ph34r:

Glad your happy with it pete, that's a strong power curve...

Thought I had a little misfire at around 7000rpm this morning, do another test tomorrow morning but running strong. Did a little 5500 launch, wheels just skipped and away it went, had to grab 2nd pretty quick :)

I am going to finish it off in a few weeks. It will be getting a new flex fuel tune. It will be interesting to see how a different tuner does with this setup ??

Not much to see in pics, apart from the dump everything is the same, boring , but never got sick of looking at them :)

post-52098-0-69845900-1435467748_thumb.jpg

• Like 2