SAU Community

Educated Guess At The Final Tune Results

Yes agreed. Although I would like 450kws Id happily sacrifice a little from the top end for more midrange. I've tried a few different low mount turbo set ups, hopefully I've got it right this time :) also a good tuner is critical

Is that why you got snails that will do 550 with relative ease? :P

I check this thread every day waiting to see the new dyno results, I must be as excited as you pete haha

I do not think excited is a word I would use at the moment.. Ah let me think what I would use, yeah I got it , PISSED OFF!

I was told the car was on the Dyno all day last Wednesday the 9th, I asked them how it went on Thursday=no reply and emailed every day since, Friday=no reply, Saturday =no reply, Monday= no reply, Tuesday = no reply , Wednesday = no reply, today, I lost it in an email to them but it is not over yet, so ?

I have asked a very simple question every day, how did the tune go, was there a problem, if so please let me know = NO REPLY!

Just an answer,if there is a problem tell me or even bullshit to me, that would be better than being Stonewalled :(

Now to top it off they think they found the leak on Monday and put a new hose on Tuesday I think, asked if that fixed the problem, guess what , yeah, no reply :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Wait till they want money. Then they will be all over yu.

They have never had to ask me for money, I always offered while the work was being done.

I just do not understand why a business would treat good paying customers with disdain .

It takes no more than 2 minutes for the office staff to get the information and call or answer an email , the boss does not have to do it and there is no more communication problems, but being ignored, day after day wears your patients out and you do and say shit you would not normally do, like this.

They must be kidding. Why would they give you no answer.

Its called managing the customers expectations.

Pretty easy to do.

This also happened when the car went in for the build and I thought we were past that, apparently not ?

I had a business for 40 years and never treated the worst paying customer like this, but one of the best ?

Maybe I am old school :/

Did you ever smell any burnt coolant smell's ? they'd need that long if they had to strip the motor and fix a cracked head or similar,

Big name business like that probably never respond to emails unless its to do with parts or money owing...

• Like 1

Did you ever smell any burnt coolant smell's ? they'd need that long if they had to strip the motor and fix a cracked head or similar,

Big name business like that probably never respond to emails unless its to do with parts or money owing...

No Mate, could not even see a leak ?