SAU Community

Educated Guess At The Final Tune Results

Wow. Have you called them? This is ridiculous again. Can't believe how they are treating you.

I was treated like that once. I went straight to the shop, grabbed my shit and left. However, I did not have as much money invested as you.

Wow. Have you called them? This is ridiculous again. Can't believe how they are treating you.

I was treated like that once. I went straight to the shop, grabbed my shit and left. However, I did not have as much money invested as you.

I have told them, if the leak is fixed, I will pick the car up and get it retuned in another shop.

Just had an email, but no answers , I am getting a diarised report tomorrow on what they have been doing, what the fark is that, means shit to me, I want to know what is wrong for them to have the car for 3 weeks and no results on a tune and finding a leak , GRRRRRRRRRRR :rant:

I expect nothing less from Croydon.

unless you are one of their bum chums like Hawkins or one of the other people who spends 130k + they don't really give 2 shits about you.

It took them 5 weeks to build my fuel system even though I had 80% of the parts already there for them to install. Every 2 days I was calling and asking what was done as they said it would only take a week n a half and just kept getting bullshit from them.

They have the worst customer service ive ever had from a workshop

unless you are one of their bum chums like Hawkins or one of the other people who spends 130k + they don't really give 2 shits about you.

It took them 5 weeks to build my fuel system even though I had 80% of the parts already there for them to install. Every 2 days I was calling and asking what was done as they said it would only take a week n a half and just kept getting bullshit from them.

I went through 5 months of that, quoted 6 to 8 weeks , I had all of my parts there 2 months before the build started :)

Talk face to face, they are very nice blokes, their communication sucks, got me stuffed :/

It's funny how quick Hawkins car gets done in the motive DVDs

Like you said, they don't give two fcks about anyone else

• Like 2

I also think that because they know that you don't just live around the corner and it's hard for you to just pop in and take a look they can get away with taking their time

I also think that because they know that you don't just live around the corner and it's hard for you to just pop in and take a look they can get away with taking their time

also he has already paid so it's not a priority anymore.

Anyway, i hope they sort it out for you pete. It shouldn't be too long now. :cheers: