SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

1 minute ago, z00key said:

Ha yeah he told me will cost him around the 12 - 15k for the work i was like can buy a skyline for that. Cheers anyway

I honestly have no idea why you would, like it's a fkn Pajero mate, what's the point? Not even a Pajero Evo.

Just tell him to buy a SWB Pootrol, RB25DET NEO swap and then this - 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turboedsloth said:

hot dang. makes me want a pootrol

But do you really? :P

Chuckie is a bit dark at me because I'm not coming down this weekend.

BTW Corey, we returned the pads we didn't need, lemme know what I owe you for the other Wagner pads and I'll credit your account if that's cool with you? Otherwise I have cc details for ya :)

50 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

But do you really? :P

Chuckie is a bit dark at me because I'm not coming down this weekend.

BTW Corey, we returned the pads we didn't need, lemme know what I owe you for the other Wagner pads and I'll credit your account if that's cool with you? Otherwise I have cc details for ya :)

You got me, i don't want one

He's dark on me aswell for being so busy and not being able to help him. Oh well

Consider the pads a sponsorship to the cause, you did the R & D and turns out i'll steer clear of them :down:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, turboedsloth said:

You got me, i don't want one

He's dark on me aswell for being so busy and not being able to help him. Oh well

Consider the pads a sponsorship to the cause, you did the R & D and turns out i'll steer clear of them :down:

Oh well :P

Haha, thanks man, much appreciated. Bendix Ultimates held up the best but if you ever have the choice of Bendix CT or Wagners, get the CTs (they were our 3rd set of pads).

Bloke at Bunbury Auto One was shocked when I told him they lasted about a morning lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, turboedsloth said:

I went in there sunday morning to get some oil and asked about them. They reckon they are dba's mid range pad, i try and use ct's from veales when i need them

There are some pictures of the worn pads, I'll post them in here when I found them, but we gave it hell.

Lost 1L of oil on Saturday and about 1.5L on Sunday. RHF tyre is fkd, bald on the edge already hahaha!

I've seen a few skylines out today, Maroon R33 gtst at the lights Hale x Welshpool, White R32 turning off Albany HWY onto Nicholson road, Silver R33 travelling southbound on Orrong Road.  Midnight Purple GTR turning off Orrong onto Leech HWY.

Three of these had female drivers.:1310_thumbsup_tone1:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Manne said:

I've seen a few skylines out today, Maroon R33 gtst at the lights Hale x Welshpool, White R32 turning off Albany HWY onto Nicholson road, Silver R33 travelling southbound on Orrong Road.  Midnight Purple GTR turning off Orrong onto Leech HWY.

Nice, did you show them your penis?

• Like 4

Girls powahhhhhhhh [emoji1320]
  • Like 1

Nice, did you show them your penis?

I thought your supposed to do 10 doughnuts around them and they give you their number...

Cos we all know fast n furious is real life

• Like 4