SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

11 minutes ago, t_revz said:

might go check if any mice were silly enough to get caught today

they sound like possums wrestling when they are above our room

no mice today. 

they must be able to smell death in the air

so i flushed the tank out today and started running the ute on water with no methanol, 

its an 'ol slug again :( definetely going back to methanol. max exhaust temp 515C on diesel and water. 565C on diesel, water and methanol. safe as houses

• Like 1

so i flushed the tank out today and started running the ute on water with no methanol, 

its an 'ol slug again [emoji20] definetely going back to methanol. max exhaust temp 515C on diesel and water. 565C on diesel, water and methanol. safe as houses

Nos next?
  • Like 1

Just now, t_revz said:

such as? 

thought you only needed wheel arch guards?

yes proving a little more difficult to get than i had hoped, had 2 people on fb but neither has got back to me with freight detail so i'm just looking into other options

22 minutes ago, shoey85 said:

yes proving a little more difficult to get than i had hoped, had 2 people on fb but neither has got back to me with freight detail so i'm just looking into other options

another reason to delete FB

25 minutes ago, shoey85 said:

Typical huh

Just now, shoey85 said:

Painful! if Justin had 2 I would just grab them from him. 

just pull them off his car. he lives in a rough neighbourhood and would never suspect you

• Like 1