SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

4 hours ago, ElleAli76 said:

Aha for me to have fun , and for you then find out lol emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Go Karting - adventure world , movies and pool
emoji7.png

your a month too late for adventure world...its too cold now. 

im a bit jelly of go-carts :ermm:

• Like 1

your a month too late for adventure world...its too cold now. 
im a bit jelly of go-carts :ermm:

Awwww don't be jelly , you can dress up as Mario or Luigi and ride the go kart on the actual road with other cars at roppongi Japan [emoji7]

still unsure of our plans once we are there

if we get to tokyo id like to stop at fuji. its out of season to climb the mountain but there is a super GT race on

• Like 1

still unsure of our plans once we are there

if we get to tokyo id like to stop at fuji. its out of season to climb the mountain but there is a super GT race on

You're there like 4 weeks :) plenty of times to climb Fuji :) oh and all shops stay open [emoji23]

Asahi factory ? Cheap booze ? Trev have you try their sake testing ? Is it any good ? And where would you reckon the best one to go to ? What's disaster training centre ?

1 hour ago, ElleAli76 said:

Asahi factory ? Cheap booze ? Trev have you try their sake testing ? Is it any good ? And where would you reckon the best one to go to ? What's disaster training centre ?

i think they do beer samples and explain how it all works, i havent drank many sake. i prefer Sho-chu which is similar tho.

the disaster centre has a simulated typhoon and earthquake room and how to survive natural disasters. apparently its pretty entertaining

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ElleAli76 said:

Cheap booze in Japan , especially Gin , can we bring it back in the luggage ?

you just have to drink as much as you can while your there :)

naa im sure you can bring 2 litres back per person

Just now, Beyond Blue R33 said:

Wish I had hairs on my chest. Would give the participation award something to stick too!

drink more beer then ;)