SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

3 minutes ago, Beyond Blue R33 said:

Max it out. R+D. Your a animal!

im the R+D master. 

i record everything. shoulda been a bloody scientist haha

where is everyone? been so dead since Martin left...

i hope he didnt take you all to Cairns without me

I thought everyone left because of my horrid social media etiquette. Double posts and under researched and funded questions?
  • Like 1

ill hunt around tomorrow for a better deal. surely someone selling the thin 0.7mm stuff has it cheaper than that. 

im also going to get the fire at its absolute max with heaps of small stuff and find out the absolute max temps im going to encounter so i know how much metal pipe i need before i can change to PVC. 

Gumtree n facebook marketplace always a good deal if you dig around. [emoji4]

where is everyone? been so dead since Martin left...

i hope he didnt take you all to Cairns without me

I'm back at work dealing with bullshiht kids behavior shit talk [emoji35] .

Apart from that im a bit devo about my clutch i think the previous owner sold it at the right time.
Coz i only did like 3 launch at 6-7k with min slip and it just sitting that tad higher still bites at 3/5 high [emoji37]
  • Like 1

I thought everyone left because of my horrid social media etiquette. Double posts and under researched and funded questions?

With more double posts and lengthy paragraphs to explain what normal people could within a sentence. Noobilishious:-( the diary of Anne frank on Sau.

There is a smartphone app so SAU is everywhere. Would add lag to boost night. [emoji12]

3 minutes ago, pol1on1 said:

I'm back at work dealing with bullshiht kids behavior shit talk emoji35.png .

sounds like we work at the same place :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pol1on1 said:

Apart from that im a bit devo about my clutch i think the previous owner sold it at the right time.
Coz i only did like 3 launch at 6-7k with min slip and it just sitting that tad higher still bites at 3/5 high emoji37.png

it might be nothing... 

launch another 10-12 times and see how it goes :cool:

• Like 1

Just now, pol1on1 said:

Its nonstop nonsense i thought if you dont reacted to it thay stop but this is a New level of bonehead.

i try my hardest to ignore it but i cant bite my tongue all the time. 

I'm back at work dealing with bullshiht kids behavior shit talk [emoji35] .

Coz i only did like 3 launch at 6-7k with min slip and it just sitting that tad higher still bites at 3/5 high [emoji37]

My work has been busy so I'm happy with that. Been loads of setup and working out new machinery. Plus new office, shop floor, and computer work. Refuse to be involved in any botching, bitching and politicking. Do the very best you can in the shortest amount of time for the maximum amount of money. Have bmx with the kids twice a week and pool three days a week for toasted back. Another novelist's post for anyone that cares to read it!
  • Like 1

the 33 strut towers Without modifying the rear parcel shelf. I put some new rear alpine speakers in the back a few weeks ago and it was a hassle to remove just for speakers. Any thoughts.

20170515_173827.jpeg20170515_173803.jpeg

Do you know where this bracket is from......

I found it in my box of stuff not fitted to car.

Got a feeling its coz of my adjustable coilovers

1 minute ago, pol1on1 said:

20170515_173827.jpeg20170515_173803.jpeg

Do you know where this bracket is from......

I found it in my box of stuff not fitted to car.

Got a feeling its coz of my adjustable coilovers

is that from the left side of the boot? you put the jack behind it and expands into it holding it firm?

4 minutes ago, Beyond Blue R33 said:

Do the very best you can in the shortest amount of time for the maximum amount of money. 

this is how i roll at home except i dont get paid...i just save having to pay someone else

• Like 1

is that from the left side of the boot? you put the jack behind it and expands into it holding it firm?

Nah i dont think so but the jack is in there spaced out tight. Bit of a puzzle for me i wish could go to the mega meet and raid a few r33 to find the location of my stuff.

1 minute ago, pol1on1 said:

I try the same although my tongue turned into micedmeat now emoji28.png

had the safety manager come out this morning saying that we hadnt done enough hazard reports for the year. the system has been down so until this week they couldnt track how many had been entered. 

but on the same page showing how few were done for us... it also showed that he had done fark all too!  so many muppets!! 

• Like 2