SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

We failed at installing the FMIC today :( my Rad is far too thick and we couldn't do a return pipe as we didn't have enough tube :57_cry:

In other news our friends did put in Iridium plugs but the Yellow Jackets just suck.

Matt Who ? That's explained the Galvesport Stickies on the side [emoji28]

Matt used to be on here ages ago. I met him back 6-7 years ago at Rac racetrack.

I heard he now runs a luxury racecar business. Ferrari and Lamborghini joyrides etc
  • Like 1

Just now, t_revz said:

Shoulda saved your moneyz

Bcpr6es at 0.8mm $5 each

What coils are you getting?

I didnt pay for the jackets, previous owner did but Mark suggested we use Spitfires which he will supply and install Friday then tune

• Like 1

Matt used to be on here ages ago. I met him back 6-7 years ago at Rac racetrack.

I heard he now runs a luxury racecar business. Ferrari and Lamborghini joyrides etc

Awesome and he did well [emoji1320]

Few business owners was in the race today , the black GTR owned and sponsored by Maccas ( Imluvinit)
  • Like 1

Woo shoulda went this morning! Were you there long Elle?

How was last night?

Bout 6 hours in the city lol [emoji28] bit too long but it's worth it :)

The meet and greet it self was a joke , not many cars turn up , more like mopet and bunch of kids meet up [emoji28]

But had a great nite out meeting , justin, Dean and Shoey the newbies [emoji28] we went to Nandos for a quick bite and Justin showing off with his car[emoji28]
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, ElleAli76 said:

Beautiful day Justin ! Was good and shame I didn't ride my bike today :( Flat tyre on Aprillia emoji24.png

Damn, the battery on my bike is dying, can't afford a new one.
I have a portable Electric Tyre pump that I carry with me just in case.
No Fuel Station Tyre Pumps for me.

• Like 1

Damn, the battery on my bike is dying, can't afford a new one.
I have a portable Electric Tyre pump that I carry with me just in case.
No Fuel Station Tyre Pumps for me.

I'll ask Dave if he's got spare battery for your CBR, think he's got spare somewhere well kept in the shed for his old CBR ( bike sold and gone )

Sorry not just a flat tyre , puncture ! have to change the whole lot[emoji28]

I didnt pay for the jackets, previous owner did but Mark suggested we use Spitfires which he will supply and install Friday then tune

Sorry I meant the overpriced iridiums