SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

When is the next run over the pits Martin? couple weeks? 

do you still have the sticker on the car now? id imagine that might attract more attention if the popo spots it?

• Like 1

When is the next run over the pits Martin? couple weeks? 

do you still have the sticker on the car now? id imagine that might attract more attention if the popo spots it?

Have till 30 April so not bad, they can look if they want but they don't know shit so they won't find anything. Got a few bits sourced just waiting for postage costs from a guy in the east so I can pay him. Should be an easy fix, probably send it to Mark to do and service while it's there.
  • Like 1

I buy my car fully Engineered but i called that guy that did it coz i need to re engineering the seat configuration back to 4seat anyway i ask how much. About 100bucks or so.....

Cant cost the that much for an engineer to say the pods are fine in writing i can find his number if you want.

• Like 1

$20 permit over the counter and we are doing coil overs while we are at it

Permits expire. If you can get something signed off by the engineer do it. Then its noted on the rego and your giving the paper work for the mods.

Permits expire. If you can get something signed off by the engineer do it. Then its noted on the rego and your giving the paper work for the mods.

I buy my car fully Engineered but i called that guy that did it coz i need to re engineering the seat configuration back to 4seat anyway i ask how much. About 100bucks or so.....
Cant cost the that much for an engineer to say the pods are fine in writing i can find his number if you want.

Ill have his number please. I want to have my mods passed and the cops can pick on something else then.
  • Like 1

Ill have his number please. I want to have my mods passed and the cops can pick on something else then.

ROSSI,
Salvatore
Rossi Mechanical
Engineering Services
LESMURDIE
WA 6076
0411 133 588
  • Like 2

@shoey85 here might be of some use 4 u?

Please view this ad:

R34 skyline parting out,
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/forrestdale/wrecking/r34-skyline-parting-out/1143798947?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttonsVIP&utm_content=app_android

Price: $1,234 Negotiable

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
http://goo.gl/7NzhP