SAU Community

DR30 bits needed

I need the window rubbers where the Bpillar would be if it had one. If you have a dr30 you will know the ones I am talking about.

I need my drive shafts recoed or replaced but the R200 diff apparently hs different splines.

My LSD doesn't limit any slip anymore, It would be nice to know who in melbourne can tighten it up.

I am an extreme tight a s s so Please don't suggest that I fly over to japan to get them.

BTW, Any suggestions for getting cold air under the bonet?

i had to replace my passenger or drivers side???forgot which one 1/4 window seals and had to get them from NZ, i did get both sides though are you after both as i can get you one side? the only luck i had at getting any here was from jaustech in SA but they will only sell the whole window and seal and i'll only tell you the price if you want to ask!! pm me if you want the seal i have.

I need the window rubbers where the Bpillar would be if it had one.  If you have a dr30 you will know the ones I am talking about. ..*snip*..

Window rubbers are about $20 each from any nissan dealer, you just have to supply model/chassis numbers and be prepared for plebs who don't know what a dr30 is.