SAU Community

R34 Gtr Nur Vs R35 Gtr

Lav34gtr

Hey guys, the time has come for me to buy a another weekend car and would like to grab some opinion guys. The thing is I've owned a 500hp r34 Gtr vspec for about 5years and every day was a different joy to drive, now thinking of upgrading to NUR with around the same power or r35 with computer/exhaust.. After driving my mates r35 all I can say is wow what an amazing car to drive...the only thing is I found it was a bit boring after driving it for a while as I was comparing it to the high reving rb26 and manual gearbox. For the guys that have switched from the r34 to r35 what do you guys think?? Is it something that I'd get used to after owning it? Also forgot to mention- can I make the r35 sound as tough as rb26.. Thanks in advance!

Hey guys, the time has come for me to buy a another weekend car and would like to grab some opinion guys. The thing is I've owned a 500hp r34 Gtr vspec for about 5years and every day was a different joy to drive, now thinking of upgrading to NUR with around the same power or r35 with computer/exhaust.. After driving my mates r35 all I can say is wow what an amazing car to drive...the only thing is I found it was a bit boring after driving it for a while as I was comparing it to the high reving rb26 and manual gearbox. For the guys that have switched from the r34 to r35 what do you guys think?? Is it something that I'd get used to after owning it? Also forgot to mention- can I make the r35 sound as tough as rb26.. Thanks in advance!

Get your interior retrimmed with leather = same shit.

Or sell your car and buy a real one:

00_mazda_mx-5.jpg