SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

Next time on 'Days Of Simons Life' will he get said pay rise? how will Kate handle the change.. will moving to New York put stress on their relationship.. tune in at 5

• Like 5

Workplace gossip (among a very small subset), and now confirmed in an email to them, is saying that I've been to a meeting with a company I know a few employees within. Not that I'm actively seeking work at other companies, but I'm seeing what options are available to me if I was to move on. I have expressed a desire to stay, but also stressed that I need to do what is right for me and that financial incentives are important to me at this point in my life...

If they want to fk around, then I'm happy to begin actively seeking work elsewhere... I'll wait and see how they read into my email over the weekend.

In the meantime, I'm waking up at 5:15am tomorrow to go to Winton... then coming home and getting slaughtered on cheap jack and coke at my fav "this is where I go to get drunk" restaurant.

• Like 1

Next time on 'Days Of Simons Life' will he get said pay rise? how will Kate handle the change.. will moving to New York put stress on their relationship.. tune in at 5

maybe that could be the trigger for Kate to move out of the friend zone......or keep in there 20000 km away..

Sorry Simon but I'm gonna have to call your girlfriend up on that (not literally call, I won't be cutting your lunch, no fear)...

Guys are being honest about their intentions by cutting straight to the point - would she rather these guys play her by pretending to be interested in dating and cups of coffee when all they want is TnA?

11956372053_f3d897c78c_b.jpg

This is a picture of a train driver in Singapore....

I'd probably thing REEEEEAL hard about demanding an 18% pay increase if I was representing train drivers lol

I wouldn't expect to see any of those here any time soon

I wouldn't expect to see any of those here any time soon

Self driving trains? Good luck with that.

Hell it cost us 3/4 of the cost of an exploration trip to Mars, just to get a make our own 'smart' ticketing system... Instead of buying a known working system from Japan/Singapore/etc for 1/4 of that price.

• Like 1

Really need to organise a marketers union and get in on this undeserved way above inflation payrise age of entitlement stuff - missin out hardcore on some undeserved benefits

• Like 1

There is a driverless car being tested in Radelaide as we speak

Radelaide is 4 blocks of churches and a bunch of slackjaws on pingers.

Nothing about Adelaide is relative to our interests.

Hell it cost us 3/4 of the cost of an exploration trip to Mars, just to get a make our own 'smart' ticketing system... Instead of buying a known working system from Japan/Singapore/etc for 1/4 of that price.

That was pretty much my point

Except for the fact that we are rolling out the largest autonomous rail from mine to port.
  • Like 2