SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

My mate on fb today

CENTRELINE SUSPENSION: MY STORY
Just a heads up for anyone here with their pride and joy wanting to go Centreline Suspension, im not the first to be lied to or overcharged by this "premium" suspension company.
I ordered Hard Race camber arms (front and rear) and a wheel alignment.
i got quoted by Typre power North Melbourne at parts + $260 labour
I called Centreline and they explained the difference in their service compared to Tyre Power and always use the excuse "we cant give you a price it depends on whats involved but we are premium and can trust us with your car" ... so i got slugged $520 labour
When i went to pick up the car they said "the front is hardrace, rear is ZZS, same factory" i was a little annoyed at this as a courtesy call would have been nice. I like to keep things uniform and would of been nice to see same brand front and rear.
When i jacked the car up at home i find that the front is SRI and the rear is ZZS, nothing what he mentioned, and charged me prices more than what SRI is, thinking i wasnt going to notice.
I went back to him and explained how you cant just choose what you want for my car if i asked for Hardrace and you havent even called me to ask me if i wanted these brands. More the fact he lied about what he installed and overcharged me.
After arguing, his best resolution was to reinstall my stock arms and not reinburse my $520 on labour. How the f*ck is that any good to me?
Not impressed with the "premium" service they claim themselves to be, ive been overcharged on labour, lied to on parts, and overcharged on parts thinking i wasnt going to check.
Theyve made a name for themselves, and now think they can do what they please.
Just a heads up for anyone needing to get work done to there car

It is becoming more apparent by the day that Labor are simply choosing not to contest this election... will be interesting to see their financials post election and see if they even made it to $100 in campaigning expenses

http://m.theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/malcolm-turnbull-extends-huge-lead-over-bill-shorten-in-first-poll-for-2016-20160122-gmc9w7.html?utm_campaign=echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook

given the resounding failure of the PUP party i think people may be more likely to shy away from independents..

greens will always be there cos ya know people like ham are allowed to vote..

They are probably keeping him there to ditch after the election rather than burn whoever they have in mind in an election they are likely to lose anyway.

They probably also don't want to inherit the budget in it's present state and further propagate the myth that Labor can't manage a budget.

It's actually probably a better long term strategy to lose thus one

They are probably keeping him there to ditch after the election rather than burn whoever they have in mind in an election they are likely to lose anyway.

They probably also don't want to inherit the budget in it's present state and further propagate the myth that Labor can't manage a budget.

It's actually probably a better long term strategy to lose thus one

you don't actually think its a myth do you? like seriously its documented concrete evidence factual information that labor are hopeless with the budget.