SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

Pretty clever idea^

Though you hurt your resale to Chinese if you're investing or planning on moving it on

Chinese buyers snap up nearly one in five new properties in Sydney, and one in seven in Melbourne, according to research by Credit Suisse

At least the media are acknowledging it now, but it seems to be an acceptance/apathetic acknowledgement of it happening. Oh well...wonder how the slowing Chinese economy will affect it? Acceleration or deceleration?

lol... however no more annoying than the rest of the bogan shit you see on australia day...

Will take 100 southern cross tattooed bogans screaming out fk yeah Australia etc. over one left wing nut being offended on behalf of other people and being a killjoy on my public holiday

You actually get 100 bogans and only have to put up with 1 invasion day person (I already know who this will be)

Under which camp do we count the bogan/redneck preemptive responses to invasion day?

You know.... the "They want you to call it invasion day, well f**k you because strayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa " types

Just saying, this is how annoying extreme lefties are. I would put up with that f**kbaggery over the whining about people wanting more money/land.

• Like 2

Did a geadgasket remember? What happened to VWL head job?

Sub 7.5 sec pass on a motorbike is friggin crazy, balls of steel.

Also watching 2x XU falcons run 7.2's neck and neck. Full body, over 1500kgs, twin turbo.

How'd you find the top fuel? on the sunday one ran a 4.9sec @ like 465km/h i think it was

the doorslammers running 5.7s too.. fark

How'd you find the top fuel? on the sunday one ran a 4.9sec @ like 465km/h i think it was

the doorslammers running 5.7s too.. fark

shiiit. I didnt see a sub 6.0 sec pass on Saturday. Top Fuels came on 4 hours after I left. wasnt worth the wait. ill see them next time.

wtf actually IS a doorslammer?

not sure exactly. but its a class of drag car. they still have doors, not like the single-body funny cars.

shiiit. I didnt see a sub 6.0 sec pass on Saturday. Top Fuels came on 4 hours after I left. wasnt worth the wait. ill see them next time.

not sure exactly. but its a class of drag car. they still have doors, not like the single-body funny cars.

sounds intelligent

yeah looks like a car (kinda)all supercharged massive v8s running some crazy ass fuel, and has doors basically as oppose to the ones where the whole shell lifts up from the front (top alcohol i think they're called)

I wanna strap a 3.2l kennebell to mine now :( some bloke running 9s with one on stock zf lol

Edited by UNR33L

yeah looks like a car (kinda)all supercharged massive v8s running some crazy ass fuel, and has doors basically as oppose to the ones where the whole shell lifts up from the front (top alcohol i think they're called)

I wanna strap a 3.2l kennebell to mine now :( some bloke running 9s with one on stock zf lol

why stop @ 3.2

'working' tomorrow for 2 days TIL.. worth it considering i really just need to be available

also handy down aids projects that have been poorly managed aint fun

Edited by UNR33L