SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

think the idea is:

least this is how I remember

Door slammers have a body with opening doors...

bray.jpg

Funny cars are body shape but no openings whole body lifted off to get in and out.

IQT_09-06-2014_SPORT_09_Gary%20Phillips%

Dragster no body engine behind driver

gasmonkey.jpg

Will take 100 southern cross tattooed bogans screaming out fk yeah Australia etc. over one left wing nut being offended on behalf of other people and being a killjoy on my public holiday

Although the day is spent celebrating the culture and identity of being a modern-day Australian, the date itself is of the first fleet arriving which was the start of a horrible history for the aboriginals.

I don't believe people are against celebrating being Australian however doing it on that particular date is the problem for some.

I'm sure if you asked a bunch of bogans why it's 26th Jan they wouldn't have a clue but still be celebrating being an Australian.

Perhaps the day could be moved to a date when there was a form of peace/understanding/step-change to what makes Australia today.

Although the day is spent celebrating the culture and identity of being a modern-day Australian, the date itself is of the first fleet arriving which was the start of a horrible history for the aboriginals.

I don't believe people are against celebrating being Australian however doing it on that particular date is the problem for some.

I'm sure if you asked a bunch of bogans why it's 26th Jan they wouldn't have a clue but still be celebrating being an Australian.

Perhaps the day could be moved to a date when there was a form of peace/understanding/step-change to what makes Australia today.

Bullshit asshole, you just want to score the lucrative change management gig

• Like 1

I've got the Bose qc20's

Great noise cancelling for their size.

I find in ear ones extremely uncomfortable.

Mainly due to my piercing

also find on ear ones uncomfortable after 10ish hours

so want to stick with over ear.

I've got the Bose qc20's

Great noise cancelling for their size.

#fifodiscussions

I got some audio technica headphones and wow they're good, totally just clutched a CS:GO comeback in 5v5 brah. Must be these headphones and MLG gaming chair

Edited by UNR33L
  • Like 1

actually you should try them in a Datacenter.

all the fan noise vanishes and you can still hear people talking.

basically they work best at removing white noise, ie all you can hear in a datacenter.

I use them anytime I'm doing all day in one. even with no sound input.

I find in ear ones extremely uncomfortable.

Mainly due to my piercing

also find on ear ones uncomfortable after 10ish hours

so want to stick with over ear.

Give them a shot at a Bose store. They are quite comfortable, they aren't held in by force rather by the little rubber patented hook.

Have slept with them on in planes and no issues.

#fifodiscussions

I got some audio technica headphones and wow they're good, totally just clutched a CS:GO comeback in 5v5 brah. Must be these headphones and MLG gaming chair

Lol have a mad nostalgic craving for a solid sesh of CS.