SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

Big money - much more than dem iron ore

Offshore is a pretty shit gig. Would be good to try one stint though.

Speaking of shit gigs, my uncle just finished up after 3.5 years FIFO from Aus/NZ to Egypt. 2-3 days travel each way, dinner was boiled chicken every night (5 different varieties over the week), 50 degrees in summer, 6-8 week stints (and longer stays if required). His 30kg baggage was all food so he could cook in his room. Hes been doing shit like this for 30 years or something, been married 3 times, and 6 kids... A hollow husk of a man.

Depends if an overnight stay is involved or not

A day/night thing up to $200, overnight sharing a house could be $250-300 all said and done

I'm getting sick of weddings though. Above costs, plus wedding gift and hair/makeup/dress for the girlfriend. As a couple it can cost you shitloads.

/subtle

Depends if an overnight stay is involved or not

A day/night thing up to $200, overnight sharing a house could be $250-300 all said and done

I'm getting sick of weddings though. Above costs, plus wedding gift and hair/makeup/dress for the girlfriend. As a couple it can cost you shitloads.

/subtle

Wait till you actually get married...

1. Why are you pulling your motor?

2. Don't you have goats?

replace a few gaskets and shit.

the dude i had paid to finish it all off and put it in the car made a mess of it.

so out it comes for brand new hoses and seals. again.

council took my goats :(