SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

nah, gonna have her contribute rent/board/whatever you wanna call it though.

cheap obviously, we were thinking like half the price of if we were renting somewhere together, e.g $400 per week would be $200 each, so if my place would fetch $400 a week she would happily contribute $100 a week.

She's saving for her own place too, so better off that way rather than renting somewhere else.

$100 a week to live in a furnished house with just the two of you? That isnt rent, thats like living in a shitty bungalow in Sunshine North kind of money. I'm wondering if she was interested in moving out or milking her bf for all its worth :P

Better get that pre-nup yo

It is interesting that only 6 cars out of 120 went faster than 1.25 though as well..

there is that, anything under 1:30 is a good effort

that said sandown is highly forgiving of horsepower, it is basiclly 2 drag strips with a couple corners connecting.

I'm surprised the two of you fit

Ghetto version of corner weighting.....put another body in the passenger seat.

those 2 runs were what put me out tho, tried to do them in 1st only too much limiter action and put me a couple sec off the pace.

Lol really? too cheap? I would of thought you guys woulda said the opposite!

hrm.

Mate

Women these days want the right to vote and all that shit...take everything that goes with it.

nah, gonna have her contribute rent/board/whatever you wanna call it though.

cheap obviously, we were thinking like half the price of if we were renting somewhere together, e.g $400 per week would be $200 each, so if my place would fetch $400 a week she would happily contribute $100 a week.

She's saving for her own place too, so better off that way rather than renting somewhere else.

that shall go into a car mod fund heh

$400? You're dreaming. More like <$350.

Although I haven't seen your place or know where it is. Haha

$400? You're dreaming. More like <$350.

Although I haven't seen your place or know where it is. Haha

Haha, That was just my example, after I bought the place agent told me can probably get 360-380

Also got that promotion at work, wasn't quite a 10% rise like I wanted.. a little bit off - now the question is do I bring it up and try and negotiate the 10% I wanted or accept what I got given! #changemanager

the worst that can happen is, they say "no, f**k off leigh, are you f**kin right in the head? cooked flamin mongrel"

Don't wanna piss them off and pick one of the other 2 internal applicants :P