SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

brah i need some tax loop holes / massive deductions hit me with some good tips you accountants must rort somehow

get work to pay cash in hand and hide under mattress?

give it all away to a charity.

I like the Martin needs a shed charity myself, I'm sure it will take some donations.

but what about yours?

My car's was fixed about 1/2 a year ago lol

Prob just never see it as i never go to meets anymore

brah i need some tax loop holes / massive deductions hit me with some good tips you accountants must rort somehow

You talking about tax minimization or tax avoidance lol?

I heard buying investment properties and utilising negative gearing helps. Have a look into this property buying thing.

I'm happy to pay income tax but capital gains is a fking rort. Taking money from what they did nothing to help me achieve, when I took 100% of the risk on shares...yet they wouldn't cover my losses if things went the other way. At least if someone has no income there is welfare.

I'm happy to pay income tax but capital gains is a fking rort. Taking money from what they did nothing to help me achieve, when I took 100% of the risk on shares...yet they wouldn't cover my losses if things went the other way. At least if someone has no income there is welfare.

CGT is the equivalent of being shaken down for your lunch money

• Like 1

CGT is the equivalent of being shaken down for your lunch money

Really can't think of a better metaphor for it

Except maybe the yakuza taking their cut from a district of businesses to "protect your business" from getting f**ked up (by them), except that the government f**ks your shit up even after taking the money. So really, they are worse than an organised crime syndicate.

How is it any different to earning an income through work? They didn't help you achieve your KPI's and you took the risk by overselling yourself at the job interview. They wont cover all your losses if you lost your job either :nyaanyaa:

How is it any different to earning an income through work? They didn't help you achieve your KPI's and you took the risk by overselling yourself at the job interview. They wont cover all your losses if you lost your job either :nyaanyaa:

They'll give you $250 a week for it. The only thing you'll get from capital loss is savings on capital gains IF you ever make them again.