SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

Why BMW not selling. Having trouble selling it for more than you paid for it like 2 years ago?

Got over the stupid offers and dream boats laying down deposits and not coming back...

Got like 800 bux worth of deposits lol

Speaking of freezer someone is taking the fridge/freezer away from my house. Dat bachelor bar fridge lyfstyle

Getting rid of it or already got rid of?

My brother is looking for a temp fridge/freezer

how the f**k do i tell the difference between tein HA, super street etc?
want to buy some softer springs since the shocks are fine.

4kg rear 6kg front?

4kg rear 6kg front?

well from what i see the best way is to take a blurry picture with your phone then post it to facebook asking what they are.

then argue that they are wrong plus they worth over 5K cos Tien/JDM

• Like 1

Didnt want to start a whole thread so thought i'd throw it in here. The other day after going down a winding hill when i accelerated to go back up it i got alot of white smoke out the back then it cleared up and happened a couple more times on hills. Then today i took it out and went up and down some steep hills (but these were straight) and all good, went back to the same spot and white smoke again. It's running fine, no hesitation and no leaks on the drip tray or on the concrete at home and oil/water levels are fine. I wouldnt have a clue what is happening, ill just avoid winding downhill roads lol.

4kg rear 6kg front?

kingsprings m8

Didnt want to start a whole thread so thought i'd throw it in here. The other day after going down a winding hill when i accelerated to go back up it i got alot of white smoke out the back then it cleared up and happened a couple more times on hills. Then today i took it out and went up and down some steep hills (but these were straight) and all good, went back to the same spot and white smoke again. It's running fine, no hesitation and no leaks on the drip tray or on the concrete at home and oil/water levels are fine. I wouldnt have a clue what is happening, ill just avoid winding downhill roads lol.

Scratch that, probably turbo seals.

seems simple...but checked oil level.

they over filled the missus car on a service (think they filled it twice or some shit), first up hill lost power and blew smoke!

seems simple...but checked oil level.

they over filled the missus car on a service (think they filled it twice or some shit), first up hill lost power and blew smoke!

ive been driving it a few times before on the same bit of road and had nothing and i haven't added more oil in it. after the down hill/uphill just light throttle and white smoke pours out then clears up in a few seconds. no smoke any other time when start up or idle or WOT.