SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

crap..no time for either.....unhappy agent it is

it is easy as I've got a generic one if you want or easier option get your wife to sign & or nominee and add yourself when you get back

that depends what he needs signed... if it's finance related that won't fly due to legal requirements for credit checks.

mate do it all the time and i as i said he just needs to fill in a nomination form to get onto the contract / title before settlement. I'm assuming he was referring to signing a contract of sale as he will have plenty of time before settlement to arrange finances

Edited by alr33x

Recently got on the 7am sessions

So much better despite initial pain of early wake up

yeah i get through the day a lot better if i go vs not going especially the long days! weird how that works..

mate do it all the time and i as i said he just needs to fill in a nomination form to get onto the contract / title before settlement. I'm assuming he was referring to signing a contract of sale as he will have plenty of time before settlement to arrange finances

hence why I said it depends what he needs signed. Most likely is a COS however could be other things.

If it's to satisfy approval for a loan to confirm whether he will make an offer it won't (well - shouldn't) be accepted.

hence why I said it depends what he needs signed. Most likely is a COS however could be other things.

If it's to satisfy approval for a loan to confirm whether he will make an offer it won't (well - shouldn't) be accepted.

figured a baller like him be payin cash money yo!

Doubtful, the vendor may however accept frequent flyer points

Shit I would own all the property then.

actually that not true, only got about 200K at the moment.

spent a heap last year.

Now its too expensive to get on

That's what I said when it was 5 cents

I regret not putting more in and so does everyone else

Sure it will stop one day, but when? $1?

you are forgetting that the ITR thresholds are teared...

you actually have to hit $180k for it to represent 30% of your income (not including medicare levy)

Mr Scientist I cannot be bothered going to find the exact ranges and such, I was just hazarding a guess but the experts of VWL ruin shit as always

Mr Scientist I cannot be bothered going to find the exact ranges and such, I was just hazarding a guess but the experts of VWL ruin shit as always

this not the place for assumptions. facts only. interenet is srs bzness.