SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

Yer we got a dick smith next door to work.. so I've been popping in there.. found nothing yet apart from some shitty DSE TV's that have noticeable terribad picture

Haha I remember someone talking about it, but it was good cause I got items I needed but didn't have yet like some wireless bluetooth/USB headphones, computer speakers and UHF radios.

Yeah we definitely need UHF radios, haven't been able to live without them too well for this long!

Yeah we definitely need UHF radios, haven't been able to live without them too well for this long!

I'm not building a cubby house without walkie talkies; what planet are you from woman

Had a ride along with some cops from Knox and Nunawading, was quizzing them on the way. The one from Knox said Pettett is still on the books there and would fine his own mother :rofl:

Had a ride along with some cops from Knox and Nunawading, was quizzing them on the way. The one from Knox said Pettett is still on the books there and would fine his own mother :rofl:

His mother drives an import?

A few reasons. Profit takers; all it takes is one institutional investor to cash out their winnings and that can be enough shares to bring it down a bit. Then if people have stop losses set, the lower price can trigger these to sell off and share price will go down further. Anticipation that an announcement will come / be made and it doesn't happen can hinder buyers or make people sell out.

The share was getting good news over Christmas and I watched it fall from 1 cent to 0.6 cents...was asking wtf but sometimes the market just does its own thing, another reason shares are risky.