SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

I read an analysts report on 88E and seems the large rise was just from the better-than-expected results from some tests on the shale 30,000ft down. Everything from here is going to be slow progress (and expensive). They have 2 major repayments to make by end of march, so that going to hit the wallet but they have access to a lot of (loan) money.

Personally, i cant imagine gaining anything too substantial for the rest of march. If it goes down noticeably, maybe jump on it. But sounds like its a long term thing (12 months or more). Read somewhere that a profitable region is around $53 a barrel, so still a bit to go. And doesnt look like a major is going to make any moves for a while.

Keep in mind that work only happens on that part of Alaska during the summer, so i thought things would shut down October or so. Not sure if they were drilling in Jan/Feb this year though.

I read an analysts report on 88E and seems the large rise was just from the better-than-expected results from some tests on the shale 30,000ft down. Everything from here is going to be slow progress (and expensive). They have 2 major repayments to make by end of march, so that going to hit the wallet but they have access to a lot of (loan) money.

Personally, i cant imagine gaining anything too substantial for the rest of march. If it goes down noticeably, maybe jump on it. But sounds like its a long term thing (12 months or more). Read somewhere that a profitable region is around $53 a barrel, so still a bit to go. And doesnt look like a major is going to make any moves for a while.

Keep in mind that work only happens on that part of Alaska during the summer, so i thought things would shut down October or so. Not sure if they were drilling in Jan/Feb this year though.

Sounds like you missed the part where seismic photography is due this month along with an independant report assessing volumes of oil down there...if both come back good, there will be a significant rise.

Careful with so called "analysts", many of them stand to benefit from downramping. We've had more than a few for this stock - people telling people to sell and then buying in themselves at a cheaper price lol

On the other hand you have up rampers like me...

Pretty much all downhill since I decided to buy, just as I anticipated... Should've got it at 4.2 like I was going to but didn't, but I'll probably just keep getting raped for now

How long has it been running ok for? Because whatever the answer its probably not long enough to confidently sign up for a track day

I would have thought dyno tuned and run up many multiple times you would think that if it's gonna be solid it's going to be solid.

I guess I was ultimately wrong about that, but at what point do you seriously assume it's going to be OK?

Fark, milk shake and parma was a bad choice

Worst when you are at client site, and the boardroom is full of directors opposite the toilet & not wanting to destroy their toilets too

Edited by UNR33L
  • Like 1

I never learn to never order milkshakes with heavy/fatty foods. Just asking for trouble.

But so many burger places do exciting milkshake flavours.

Well the 88E website had the analysts findings on their website, so they musnt have thought it was too biased? It certainly didnt sound biased to me, i just took with me what stood out.

I also couldnt help but notice 2x enquiries in March from the ASX questioning the price rises and large amounts of share transactions...

Had a ride along with some cops from Knox and Nunawading, was quizzing them on the way. The one from Knox said Pettett is still on the books there and would fine his own mother :rofl:

snitch.

• Like 1

Pretty much all downhill since I decided to buy, just as I anticipated... Should've got it at 4.2 like I was going to but didn't, but I'll probably just keep getting raped for now

At what point did you buy? Leave it in there, to me this is a retrace. When that announcement comes, shit will get real.

I never learn to never order milkshakes with heavy/fatty foods. Just asking for trouble.

But so many burger places do exciting milkshake flavours.

Well the 88E website had the analysts findings on their website, so they musnt have thought it was too biased? It certainly didnt sound biased to me, i just took with me what stood out.

I also couldnt help but notice 2x enquiries in March from the ASX questioning the price rises and large amounts of share transactions...

Standard procedure, speeding ticket for the stock doing too well. Lots of institutional investors getting on board. But as they say, sell when everyone is buying, buy when everyone is selling.

I just put another 3k into it, so hopefully I'm not wrong.

At what point did you buy? Leave it in there, to me this is a retrace. When that announcement comes, shit will get real.

Pretty much the highest point of the last few days lol

Pretty much the highest point of the last few days lol

Shit son

Well that high point could easily be the low point of next week; that's stocks for you. There's no reason for it to go down other than people taking profits from the gains they made last week. Once they clear out it'll stabilise or go up, unless we get hit with bad news (doubtful). Leave it in and see what happens I say. I've bought more in so I'm expecting it to climb again.

And here I was thinking you dropped 50k in the 4s...