SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

how do we get into this stocks voodoo business?

life coach birds pls explain

1. Get balls

2. Stop wasting money on cars and waste on stocks instead

Now that we've made some of y'all some money, sell when you think you've had enough stress / have earned a tidy profit and then you can never lose.

Or...stay with me and go down with the sinking ship / into the clouds with the oil gods. Have a mate on hot copper who is currently worth 1.4 million after today's gains. Massive investment and risk but, wow. Hope to join him one day.

You're on your own!

bikes are good eh

"On Saturday i had a little motorbike accident in the Bush. Bike is in pretty good shape however after getting up and walking around, then a painful drive to the hospital, found out I have a fractured left hand, fractured right elbow, and a fractured vertebrae in my neck. Had surgery on the neck on Monday, came home yesterday, and with a bit of r&r should be back to my usual self in no time, apart from the very attractive necklace i have to wear for the next 4-6 weeks"

but for those 10 rides or less a year, im free.

would rather get injured on dirt bike i guess than death on road

or do what dezz does and go track only, ive been doing few track days lately.. mad fun

Edited by UNR33L

or do what dezz does and go track only, ive been doing few track days lately.. mad fun

yeah i guess track is much friendlier conditions. and you have more choice over how hard you want to push yourself.

such a minor mistake is game over man, though.

Got my 2x speeding fines from QLD. Both on the same road, same side-of-road-camera, two different days and different directions, both 70 in a 60 zone.

Would have to have been poorly signed...

Or maybe it's that damn non-linear Speedo on the golf hire car.

negro plees, the f**kin auto is in Prius mode 24/7 which means 7th gear at +40km/h

Last hire car I had was an i30, for some unknown reason it had a Traction Control button

It's engine is enough traction control by itself

• Like 1

Last hire car I had was an i30, for some unknown reason it had a Traction Control button

It's engine is enough traction control by itself

did you play with the sports button on that?

The only difference I could find was that the steering sped up, no additional feel or holding gears or suspension, just a button that changes the speed of the power steering...

a button that changes the steering rack ratio is fairly impressive.

a car with 7 forward gears but only really uses 3 of them, not so much.

and a speedo that goes 0-10-20-30-40-60-80, seriously, why??? just do it after 120. only used to autobahn and private roads anyway

a button that changes the steering rack ratio is fairly impressive.

a car with 7 forward gears but only really uses 3 of them, not so much.

and a speedo that goes 0-10-20-30-40-60-80, seriously, why??? just do it after 120. only used to autobahn and private roads anyway

electric steering makes this very easy.