SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

mightve got my hands on a full factory cream R32 interior....

i probably wont use it, but cool to have.

That suits you, being Lebanese and all...

Yes. Went through the red lights of all 4 intersections to catch up to me, then blocked off a lane of Burwood Hwy for a "random" inspection, later admitted to be pulling over anything with four round tail lights. Then the same cops got Pat an hour later on Stud Rd.

• Like 1

hopefully should work now.

attempted to watch a full F1 race. not particularly exciting. partly because track not that exciting + boring australian commentators. overall just feels like a huge hype and event for lots of inflated egos and money.

hopefully should work now.

attempted to watch a full F1 race. not particularly exciting. partly because track not that exciting + boring australian commentators. overall just feels like a huge hype and event for lots of inflated egos and money.

I watched it with cantonese commentary..

much more exciting. mainly as you have to work out what was happening for yourself.

Spotted you guys down at the Grand Prix today. Saw Tony and a few others leave (was going to say hi but none of you would have recognised me as I haven't attended an event since Ace Karts a while ago). If we have a stand next year I'll definitely enter my car in

post-119855-0-73719100-1458474172_thumb.jpg

if they run it next year most likely we will be back again next year.

if nothing else a free 4 day general access pass just for parking your car there!!

That sounds much wiser than investing in a booming share

ill stick to property lol.

looked at a couple of homes over the week end.

tiny little brick wog home in need of renos, 600square block of land with every kind of fruit tree, and a few undiscovered ones. $450k+

THOMOSLAVIA WHAT ARE YOU f**kING DOING?