SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

Not even Gloria likes 22's.

Though was looking at wheels on YJ the other day... If I run a bit of stretch could easily chuck 19x10.5 +5's (245/30/19) on the rear and 19x9.5 +10's (225/30/19) on the front.

And they would tuck too with a smidgen more camber

Be me and get a group email warning from our IT department about ransomware; laugh off the concept of encrypting files and demanding money to decrypt them again

Get home and turn on home PC...all media files encrypted and desktop background changed to instructions on how to pay to get them decrypted

I deserved that...

Lucky it's my gaming PC with only backups stored on it so the fgts won't be getting any bitcoins out of me. Kaspersky have a decrypter, but probably a good opportunity to upgrade to windows 10 from the ephemeral piece of shit that is windows 8.

Unfortunately I stupidly gave this permission to do the deed, as it disguised itself as a java update. So used to clicking that "grant permission". The files end in .crypt

Unfortunately for them I don't care about my in game screen shots or my job applications from 3 years ago. Do your worst fgts.

What I don't get is how the infection got to attack my PC in the first place. Half an hour before it prompted me for install, I had been playing against a couple of hackers in CS GO, can only assume they had something to do with it because I persisted in calling them faggots.