SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

Oh well nah i was driving 50ks and car is only loud when i'm booting it so it wouldn't have sounded loud at all.

Itd pass epa anyway... I think lol

Oh well nah i was driving 50ks and car is only loud when i'm booting it so it wouldn't have sounded loud at all.

Itd pass epa anyway... I think lol

Doesn't have to be loud...stock exhausts get EPA notices if the cop has a vendetta against imports.

And I doubt it'd pass...the standard system is only

2db quieter than the legal limit! Most aftermarket exhausts are illegally loud.

I think you'll be right though...the cop would have pulled you over for a burnout and given you a lecture along with an inspection.

Doesn't have to be loud...stock exhausts get EPA notices if the cop has a vendetta against imports.

I think you'll be right though...the cop would have pulled you over for a burnout and given you a lecture along with an inspection.

Haha wow thats crazy!

Thanks for the reassurance haha

Boss wouldn't be too happy about me losing my license after buying me a new work car [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I think my GTST was 1dB under legal limit.. and GTRs don't pass with their standard exhausts.. Crazy that :\

I thought mine was legal and would pass lol...106db

They do the test at like 5000rpm :/

Because, you know, that's about the engine speed I like to cruise around town at

Whats the fine if you're over the DB limit?

98db or something yer?

Pretty sure they just make you return and do it again at a later time (after you get an exhaust that passes)

Limit is 90dB

That's why I kept my stock one

Got pinged for noise put the stock at back on

Drove to testing place

He took one look commented. I bet that was not there when you got done

Walked inside and wrote up the certificate

Wasn't going to waste his time actually testing it

Win

Nothing makes it feel better or worse for that matter, just trying to explain the process how it happened. It doesn't phase me a great deal, as AVG has already cleared the malware and Kasperky's decrypt will do it's job in the system files + what little media I do keep on there. The only concerning thing is if it was actually a target, because then there's a vulnerability in my firewall, perhaps through Steam. It would not surprise me if some kid hacking in the game was able to use Crypto to avenge a war of words he lost. Seems too coincidental.

I didn't visit anything out of the ordinary, so unless hotmail or hotcopper or sau got hacked, I'd say it could well be a target.

I'm worried that the mrs will download some dodgey shit to the NAS or server and infect my whole home network, paranoid as fark

Every time she goes to the pirate bay I cant help but watch

Also, back from Vietnam :D what'd I miss? Mohsen still a top bloke?

Edited by UNR33L

you have not separated the home network to a General access and a internal?

Set up a pair of routers give her wifi to the external one and your on the internal with the NAS/important systems?

thought you were a sys admin.

on that note decided to do my CISSP any one recommend some decent training companies for it?

16 years says too long.

that said 4 different companies as we keep getting bought out.

but yeah getting some certifications with a 18 month plan me thinks

• Like 1

if that guy from Wolf Of Wall Street got so rich off penny stocks, then so can I.

think of all the money i can save from not doing coke every day and not having strippers come to work.

next year, SAUVic party on my yacht.

Free versace vases for everyone.