SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

TV2 once again folks, should be opening high pending announcement. Indicative open is $0.046, last traded at $0.038

Y'all missed out last time it shot up.

Down 10% for the day.... Flying

Both of you cherry picking... wouldn't expect any less from mexicans.

Down 10% for the day.... Flying

if you're looking for a longer term play that 800k may be worth buying into the dip first up, otherwise keep it in your back pocket.

You should note that just after I posted this it dipped to 3.1c before bouncing to 4.0 and settling in around 3.5...lets see what the hour of power holds.

Wouldn't take any advice from jas bloke said stay out of property 6 years ago... That was wisdom worth sharing [emoji23]

I did sell out then.

Doesn't mean I stayed out.

That's suggesting we didn't.

I've been in and out of the market a few times since.

Few hundred K been made.

88E with a nice little push today

Thanks in part to the article on nextoil I think

Wonder if we will close strong?

• Like 1

How much you made on 88E Birds?

Must be closing in on a dollar by now

Made a few cents last week but I had to pay CGT on them. My f**king nephew bought a controlling stake in the company!

you have not separated the home network to a General access and a internal?

Set up a pair of routers give her wifi to the external one and your on the internal with the NAS/important systems?

thought you were a sys admin.

on that note decided to do my CISSP any one recommend some decent training companies for it?

Lol can't do VLANs with my home hardware and couldn't really be stuffed.. she needs access to the NAS for her downloads too anyway :P

Plus she uses my HTPC to do it all anyways

Don't know much about who does CISSP but CBTnuggets were good for the cisco stuff I did

Trends suggest mohsen will sell them at a stupidly low price, which is great for Greg, however trends also suggest they will spontaneously combust once in Greg's posession... which is not so great for Greg

Thus SAU equilibrium is maintained, otherwise me dealing directly with Moh would result in luck and bad decisions dividing themselves by zero