SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

Ricky Muir comes across in a Palpatine, ulterior motives kind of way, but you cant argue with logic. and when he opens his mouth, he doesnt make a fool of himself or talk utter shit while dodging questions.

yet to look into sex party. might read one of their pamphlets tomorrow while im handing them out

Ricky Muir doesn't come across at all

How exactly is that dude reaching his target electorate and through what channels

So I'm technically the First Aid Officer here at work, if there's an incident I am the one that it trained to respond with First Aid Training etc...

Not 100% sure exactly how Award rates work, when it comes to IT jobs in Private companies.

Apparently, as part of the Award that I would fall under as an IT worker, this should mean I get an extra $11.75/week for taking on this additional responsibility...
As I'm getting paid at a rate that is well above the award, does that mean I'm still entitled to the extra $11.75/week? Because I've been taking on that responsibility with no additional pay since Mid 2008... :/ (~$4888)

Thoughts?

Looks like I might be under the Professional Employees Award 2010 (MA0000065) , which doesn't list First Aid as an Allowance... Dammit

subscriber only article apparently.

no idea who I'm voting for tomorrow either, might do a dezz and draw a cock and ballz instead

just read up on the beliefs and policies of the Liberal Democrats. some interesting ideas, but overall seems to have learned nothing from how 'murica operates. 'murica.

summary:

Privatise just about everything.

Free media, free speech, pharmaceuticals taking over the country

cheaper childcare

less tax

no minimum wage, retain OH&S standards, but thats about it.

No on-going foreign aid

No benefits for Torre Straight Islanders or Aboriginals

legalise the ganja

smoking indoors

less national standards, and focus on competitive states

basically, government spending would be more than halved, but a lot of stuff would go to shit.

Pirate party seem to be on the money with most things, but dont really bring much new to the table other than internet and privacy.

Sex party seem ok, albeit more of a muchness to the major parties. dont like their policies for assylum seekers, but interest in nuclear energy is good.