SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

i just realised that my sig is gone ;(

got gloria stereo running last night. not tuned yet, but already sounds good. keen to hear how much effect the deadening has. its a shame a good stereo doesnt stand out like a bad stereo does, teach the falcon owner across the road that bass should not be heard only in rattles when outside the car.

i lol @ the outrage at Pauline getting in.. or actually whoever its like nobody even likes them.. well newsflash they didnt get there by accident clearly somebody voted. so many sore losers - looking @ you hamburger 

As of now One Nation have received 353,781 Senate votes nationally, 4.1%. That's a +3.5% swing her way. But in her home state of Queensland its 9.1%, a +8.5% swing which is just scary for anyone living there who is not of pure blood.

I think the problem for her will be that she's got backing from these grubs, but now she's going to need to take her message into the Senate, and she'll need to deal with adults.

I just can't wait for the media coverage.

The other statistic that is shocking me (I did a FB post about it the other day) was regarding the level of Informal Votes. Some states (Vic and NSW) have over 6% informal votes. This could be enough votes to completely switch the balance of power, but of course their vote doesn't make a difference. lol

1 hour ago, Leroy Peterson said:

i just realised that my sig is gone ;(

Your sig is still sitting there within your profile, i'm pretty sure that sigs have been disabled in the new site (possibly temporarily to reduce load on the new server)

2 hours ago, alr33x said:

i lol @ the outrage at Pauline getting in.. or actually whoever its like nobody even likes them.. well newsflash they didnt get there by accident clearly somebody voted. so many sore losers - looking @ you hamburger 

You think that because she has a bunch of uneducated redneck morons believing the hatred and lies she peddles that no one should be upset? she is now a part of the decision making process in our country. She is dangerous, delusional and either uneducated or highly immoral (likely both)

also... Alex pls. You'd cry yourself to sleep for a month if the ALP got in 

Agree or disagree, love/hate her...she did kind of warn Australia in the 90s about some sort of Asian takeover...

Not that we've seen any of that come to fruition :whistling:

Should we heed warning on Islam?

• Like 1

Well you are referring to property obviously, so there are 2 scenario's here:

1) Liberal - It's not an issue and housing can rise for ever with no ill effects

2) Labor - It's a huge issue however a minor change to negative gearing will magically fix everything

Therefore... under either government we are 100% secure and don't need to worry 

21 minutes ago, joeyjoejoejuniorshabadoo said:

You think that because she has a bunch of uneducated redneck morons believing the hatred and lies she peddles that no one should be upset? she is now a part of the decision making process in our country. She is dangerous, delusional and either uneducated or highly immoral (likely both)

also... Alex pls. You'd cry yourself to sleep for a month if the ALP got in 

yes and your jacquie lambie, ricky muirs etc are outstanding candidates.. among others.

to be quite honest its largely irrelevant to me who is in power as when you get to a certain level you get zero benefits and are a target for both parties - slightly less when libs are in i will concede. I vote liberal because my personal opinion is they do a better job of the economy and growth than labor - whether thats right or wrong its my opinion.

19 minutes ago, joeyjoejoejuniorshabadoo said:

Well you are referring to property obviously, so there are 2 scenario's here:

1) Liberal - It's not an issue and housing can rise for ever with no ill effects

2) Labor - It's a huge issue however a minor change to negative gearing will magically fix everything

Therefore... under either government we are 100% secure and don't need to worry 

Soooo...you're saying...we should vote for Hanson?

you didnt - its merely an example that being outraged at her being elected is ridiculous when the reality is the state of politics in this country is woeful.

heck labor celebrating closing the gap / winning the election is just a reflection of no other options as im sure many would argue they are equally hopeless.

48 minutes ago, dezz said:
On 7/5/2016 at 9:14 AM, dezz said:
Alex, you know a Paul Boicos / Nick Meddis / Brendan Loc Tang or Brenda Ngan?

sorry man i dont come in here often - not personally but if you want pm me i will know people who do or can probably help if its real estate related

• Like 1

1 hour ago, joeyjoejoejuniorshabadoo said:

Pauline Hanson being voted in is concerning on a number of fronts, not just political. 

clearly most people agree there are no real options at present

while some (most) things pauline comes up with are ridiculous i cant say i find everything she says or believes in is unreasonable - i suppose them same goes for pretty much any candidate - apart from those anti vaxxers