SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

21 hours ago, Kinkstaah said:

Actually I didn't have issues... then I HAD issues after taking my suspension to a very well known shop that isn't Centreline...

......so, looking for someone who actually knows Bilsteins.

What did you have them do to the Bilsteins? and what are the issues you are now experiencing?

"A workshop" (Not Centerline, as in actually NOT centreline)

I wrote my car off as most know.

Bought new car, cool
Moved perfectly working suspension from old car, to new car at aforementioned workshop. They weren't damaged or affected in the accident in any way.
Get car back, front is mysteriously low. Like, super not right.
Take them back, ask to adjust height this time and not have a 45mm rake which didn't exist on the previous car. Front was like 325mm center to guard, rear was like 365 center to guard.
Specified heights on old car was 355/345.

Anyway, was told the fronts were maxxed out.
Then was told they were "able to be fitted because dis-assembled/re-assembled" and heights are good now.
But they were fine before, in the same model of car.

After that, the fronts are crashy as, they will slam into bump stops over speed bumps, as though the shock has nearly no dampening at all... though the height is right.
Also knock, creak, etc.

Never really got a reason why this occurred. Just a lot of handwaving when pressed for any details.

Hence wanting to go elsewhere for a 2nd opinion on the shocks by someone who will know Bilsteins back to front. Was planning to go to Quadrant for this, but have had other car issues in the meantime :P

started trying to finish off the last few little (but time consuming) bits on the pulsar. When fitting new fuel lines in the tank and the shitty plastic hose fitting for the return line snaps off. it has completely sapped all motivation I have. $91 from Nissan to replace the section of the inner-tank swirl pot thingy.

If anyone wants to come to my house and complete the checklist I have for the car, I will pay monies. theyre not little jobs you can just get a workshop to do, they will laugh at you, then do a shit job, then charge through the ass and take a month to do it.

ok for real estate gurus.

lets say you own an apartment.

body corp finds a prob with the building and lets every-one know they are due for a XX,000 bill.

if you sell prior to them sending you the actual bill do you need to declare this to the new buyer?

could this bite you after settlement.