SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

3 hours ago, HEKT1K said:

Anyone done a NZ road trip? Budgeting for about a week there in early Jan

I haven't yet, but looking to next year as well. Are you thinking of going to any tracks while over there? Highlands Motorsport Park is definitely on my list to visit while there.

Farkin NV numberplates

I saw ISHOWU on an old Jaguar XF on the weekend. What am I being shown? Your move into the cheaper end of prestige Euro?

18 hours ago, HEKT1K said:

Anyone done a NZ road trip? Budgeting for about a week there in early Jan

Yea I hired a hyandai with my cousin and followed the WRC cars from stage to stage, 

My tip, spend longer in Queenstown and less in Auckland if you plan on hitting those places.. 

See some glaciers, good roads and driving around there, just driving from one city to the next has plenty of good stop off points to see some shit. 

Yea I hired a hyandai with my cousin and followed the WRC cars from stage to stage, 

My tip, spend longer in Queenstown and less in Auckland if you plan on hitting those places.. 

See some glaciers, good roads and driving around there, just driving from one city to the next has plenty of good stop off points to see some shit. 

Mad thanks

Gonna be flying in and out of Auckland (north island) so will just head down from there, won't get as far as Queenstown in a week but good to know there's plenty to see

That moment when your car mechanic says 40% leakdown test on cylinder 2 exhaust valve but your engine rebuilder says head is fine....

Never had any milky oil and headgasket looks fine....

What does this mean? Rings on cyl2?

49 minutes ago, Mohsen said:

waiting for body roll shots of my yacht lolol

did lol @ loading up the auto with the handbrake... It's one step away from a powerglide 2 speed