SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

11 minutes ago, Birds said:

It's very simple borci...

Pick a random person - see who can find more info about them - you using census (you have to hack it first) or I using social media kgo

Understand yet?

Bruh I literally don't understand your thinking here... this is just ANOTHER place where MORE of your information is stored. But here you are saying Social Media is even easier to open a credit card in someone elses name. Great... but how about you minimize the risk on your social media AND minimize the risk with the ABS. Giving them all my info is not something I'm interested in doing. 

If you go back to my original point - that there are so many tinfoils worrying about the information they give to census, meanwhile many of them ignorantly give plenty of exposure to their private lives and identities on social media - it makes sense. All I'm saying is, if you are the type to worry about your info being in someone else's hands...there's more to worry about with social media than census. I will put any amount of money on it that more identities have been compromised through these channels than the ABS in Australia, and that's just identity theft, let alone the other risks of social media exposure.

10 minutes ago, dezz said:

Why are all you faggits arguing about a piece of paper I threw in the bin before taking it out of it's envelope?

http://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/the-outrageous-fines-you-face-if-you-dont-fill-out-census-properly/news-story/c0deab26de8ee81f44c37a9a5ab1d990

That's more of a wallet burner than 88E

You know that doesn't even come close to my 88E losses.

"But he also urged people not to spoil their Census forms by giving false information, no matter how frustrated they were."

Translation: No matter how wrong you think it is, just bend over and take it. Politics summed up in one sentence.

• Like 1

so, what do i fill out under religion?
since noone in my family is really a practicing muslim...

also-
options- sell bmw, buy shitbox daily and use the bmw money for an intense holiday around xmas time as well
buy GTR

one of these will result with me laying in my bed crying myself to sleep, so im leaning towards holiday

i think religion is the only optional section of the census.

intense holiday? you went to Japan not that long ago. you going to US soon (not for very long).

pour money into the fourdoor and get a reputable workshop who will sort it for you, and dont go all tightassed or car will not get sorted properly. then you can stop crying yourself to lseep every night and be proud of the car you have.

yes. what is this? a car forum or something?

If anyone has any advice on buying new bed + mattress, lemme know. looking this weekend and no idea what im doing. Bed frames seem over priced for what they are (what furniture isnt), so considering looking to see if theres anything near-new being flogged off by someone.

Look for the little metal plate on the chra.

Back half has HKS cast in it

Front has garret m24 cast in

Wtf?

I cant read the small plate just says garret japan in the top corner

1 hour ago, 32JET said:

Back half has HKS cast in it

Front has garret m24 cast in

Wtf?

I cant read the small plate just says garret japan in the top corner

HKS turbos are for most part rebranded Garrets with stronger actuators

Ite certainly not stock though. Check if Nissan is on the comp cover. Could also pull off your intake piping and gaze at the compressor wheel.

1 hour ago, Leroy Peterson said:

yes. what is this? a car forum or something?

If anyone has any advice on buying new bed + mattress, lemme know. looking this weekend and no idea what im doing. Bed frames seem over priced for what they are (what furniture isnt), so considering looking to see if theres anything near-new being flogged off by someone.

Bed frame means buggerall as most use shitty slats anyway

Spend up big on a mattress. Granted, a mattress salesman told me this, but it's no less true: you spend around 1/3 of your life in bed and most people spend more on their car. Not saying you can't get a decent mattress for a grand or less, but a good night's sleep changes a lot in life and you do get what you pay for. Pillow is the same deal.

If you're going to a joint like Beds For Backs, they can sell you a mattress that has a posture keeping shape and set it up for you. That does kind of make every other bed you sleep in feel shit tho.

Soft vs hard = personal preference  but hard is more supportive and your body will eventually conform to anything given enough time.

HKS turbos are for most part rebranded Garrets with stronger actuators

Ite certainly not stock though. Check if Nissan is on the comp cover. Could also pull off your intake piping and gaze at the compressor wheel.

What's different about the intake comp wheel? I had a look at it the other day...
I couldn't see Nissan written anywhere either

5 minutes ago, Birds said:

Bed frame means buggerall as most use shitty slats anyway

Spend up big on a mattress. Granted, a mattress salesman told me this, but it's no less true: you spend around 1/3 of your life in bed and most people spend more on their car. Not saying you can't get a decent mattress for a grand or less, but a good night's sleep changes a lot in life and you do get what you pay for. Pillow is the same deal.

If you're going to a joint like Beds For Backs, they can sell you a mattress that has a posture keeping shape and set it up for you. That does kind of make every other bed you sleep in feel shit tho.

Soft vs hard = personal preference  but hard is more supportive and your body will eventually conform to anything given enough time.

the good ones will ahve you lie on a demo bed to see where you need support.

then recommend the correct.

oh and steel frame over wood ;)

(that last is not a real recommendation)